Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J C4 Client mod tools

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am planning on hosting a C4 server for myself and a couple friends to relive some nostalgia. My server is already up and running but I am having trouble getting the client to work. Currently running L2.exe from the system folder opens up a L2 process but gives no splash screen or game of any type. This happens even before editing, after editing L2.ini and putting the proper IP address in I end up getting the same result. From what I have read it seems I need something that was packaged with L2encdec called Patcher.exe. Despite many efforts I am unable to turn up a still working mirror of Patcher.exe on the internet, all file hosts have either removed the file or the sites have simply gone down. If anyone still has this saved somewhere I would really appreciate getting a mirror. In the event that Patcher.exe does not do the trick, anyone else know how to get the client to at least open? A fresh install untouched by anything will not run from L2.exe. Thanks!

Back