Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Need Help with l2j client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all i have a question i did a l2j setup with latest files from l2j site on a windows 2012 r2 server login and game server starts fine without any problems but now i was working on the next step how can i connect to it? is there someone who can or will help me with that? i have download the line age 2 client
and edited l2.ini file with a program and inserted my IP but still cant connect to it also i have opened some ports in my modem? maby there is someone who can take a loot at my files? i need some admins for game and server :) so if you know stuff about the game! tell also answers are welcome sorry for my bad english :cool:

i have installed latest line age 2 client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you install gameserver, loginserver and client on 1 computer you dont need open port and set config IP address are 127.0.0.1 and l2.ini ip 127.0.0.1

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
maby there is someone who is so friendly to help me with it i also want to pay for it if needed :) my IP address 212.187.12.149 all ports are open but i cant connect

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same trouble, i'm unable to login in my server from the client H5 :

- I changed the IP adress in the L2.ini
- I changed the IP adress in my hosts files
- Login and Game server are running fine on our dedicated server (no errors)

What are the others files in which there are login IP info ?

Thx in advance !

Upvote 0
Back