Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Amazing stuff so far! Great job.

If you ever decide to use a framework, I totally recommend Laravel as well. Simply amazing framework!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Been a while now but I'm back.

Updates:

Added housekeeping accounts management (add, edit, delete).

List all accounts:
8ojkmXU - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums
Add account:
qDdTg8x - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums
Edit account:
geQwvEe - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Added housekeeping configuration (dashboard msg etc).
Image:
YzK5XGy - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Added system log types.
Image:
N0OPlYB - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Added additional log data.
Image:
1nzf6RD - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Uh, I've been working 2 shifts and therefore the slow progress lately.

Anyways :tongue:

Updates:

Added news articles management (add, edit, delete).

Add news:
3M1L - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit news:
3M1L - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Manage news:

Inspect story:

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@3M1L the only part of the HK that I didn't liked was the part of the user avatar in the menu. Can you elaborate about this a little more? Since 98% of your design is provided by bootstrap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yoo!!

I've been busy as f*** lately for those who care..
Here's an update, nothing major really.

Updates:

Ban management (add, delete)

Add ban:
nU6RlEo - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Manage bans:
JFYFhWj - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

todo: Re-design a few things such as (mentioned by Samuus) 'part of the user avatar in the menu'.

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sup :)
Got some updates for ya:

Updates:

Completed the 'Bans' tab in the Extra Info widget
AGIPnA9 - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Re-designed ban management (add):
BXKvCDH - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

User lookup:
YshtMWC - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Server status on the Dashboard refreshes data every x seconds now + you can refresh manually (icon):
ytujg1r - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

:marchmellow:

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi,

Updates:

Added an option to delete expired bans:
GxLSwD9 - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Added trade logs:
CUqQHXa - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Since the way PlusEmulator saves the traded items data 1234;3422;2324;6534; may seem confusing to many users, I decided to make it easier (print below).

Review items from a trade log:
BlJ2PAX - BlackWolf - Housekeeping (standalone) - [PHP 5.6+/PDO/OOP/TPL/MVC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Someone requested tradelogs to be added to Arcturus. Currently trying to figure out how to save things. Like is it really that important to track an individual item or would the baseitem with amount suffice?

Let me know what you would prefer as the ideal database structure for it.

Also I have a cool idea for the tradelogs which I will draw tomorrow.

Poke me on skype if you need anything.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Someone requested tradelogs to be added to Arcturus. Currently trying to figure out how to save things. Like is it really that important to track an individual item or would the baseitem with amount suffice?

Let me know what you would prefer as the ideal database structure for it.

Also I have a cool idea for the tradelogs which I will draw tomorrow.

Poke me on skype if you need anything.

How about saving in a json format? Maybe something like this:
Code:
{  
   "user_one":{  
      "id":1, // user id
      "ip":"127.0.0.1",
      "items":[  
      ]
   },
   "user_two":{  
      "id":2,
      "ip":"8.8.8.8",
      "items":[  
      ]
   },
   "timestamp":1489233133
}
Saving the current IP from that trade makes it easier for you to track down the bad guy xD.

It is important to track down specific items in case some users get their hands on some staff items or (very limited) items that doesn't belong to them.

The database structure shouldn't be complex, maybe a table named 'trade_logs' or something containing two(?) columns 'id' and 'value'.

Cheers,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi folks, sorry for the lack of updates.

I got a smool update for you c:

Different type of graphs and poop, images:

Have a nice day.

Reaction score
This don't look bad at all. Good job! Pagination is a must for larger communities. The options that you're offering are awesome and brought user friendly but maybe it's a better idea to display also expired bans as history? Could be useful.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm going away for 2 weeks now because of personal reasons, there won't be any updates or anything.

CodeDragon can you close this thread?

Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back