Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
y3nJWFL - BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello Ragezone!
My name is Tom, I am the creator of BrainCMS 1.0, I started this project to learn from it,I never thought that so many people would use it! And so I am planning to create a new version to also learn from it.

Current functions

• Login [100%]
  • Register [80%]
  • Client (Create the SSO in the controller) Need to add online count and full screen button. [50%]
  • Layout [20%]
  • Profiel Page [0%]
  • Staff Page [0%]
  • Hotel Settings [0%]
  • News [0%]
  • Tags [0%]
  • Shops [0%]
  • Admin Panel [0%]

It is not much but it is the start.
Snippers:
Pages controller
0mipN2F - BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3] - RaGEZONE Forums

Game controller
FiAADPf - BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3] - RaGEZONE Forums

User model
OCqQd8w - BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3] - RaGEZONE Forums
Screens layout
Index
lAhg8KE - BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3] - RaGEZONE Forums

Me
d4wXT6c - BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3] - RaGEZONE Forums
Improvements or comments feel free to ask them!

best regards,
Tom

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Then the thread should be closed? @Quackster
Your thread should be closed considering your repo hasn't been updated for weeks. I don't think Tom should spam updates to people who can check the source code themselves, source control exists for a reason.

The post is to encourage community engagement, not for a trello board to tell people every part of the project. I made that mistake with Heroic and it just ended up being 95% my update posts.

Reaction score
Your thread should be closed considering your repo hasn't been updated for weeks. I don't think Tom should spam updates to people who can check the source code themselves, source control exists for a reason.

The post is to encourage community engagement, not for a trello board to tell people every part of the project. I made that mistake with Heroic and it just ended up being 95% my update posts.
I agree with most of your post, however I disagree, threads are made to be actively posted in by the OP. Mine should've been closed weeks ago

Back