• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
y3nJWFL - BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello Ragezone!
My name is Tom, I am the creator of BrainCMS 1.0, I started this project to learn from it,I never thought that so many people would use it! And so I am planning to create a new version to also learn from it.

Current functions

• Login [100%]
  • Register [80%]
  • Client (Create the SSO in the controller) Need to add online count and full screen button. [50%]
  • Layout [20%]
  • Profiel Page [0%]
  • Staff Page [0%]
  • Hotel Settings [0%]
  • News [0%]
  • Tags [0%]
  • Shops [0%]
  • Admin Panel [0%]

It is not much but it is the start.
Snippers:
Pages controller
0mipN2F - BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3] - RaGEZONE Forums

Game controller
FiAADPf - BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3] - RaGEZONE Forums

User model
OCqQd8w - BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3] - RaGEZONE Forums
Screens layout
Index
lAhg8KE - BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3] - RaGEZONE Forums

Me
d4wXT6c - BrainCMS V2 [Arcturus EMU / Laravel 5.7 / Boostrap 4.3] - RaGEZONE Forums
Improvements or comments feel free to ask them!

best regards,
Tom

Last edited:
Reaction score
Then the thread should be closed? @Quackster
Your thread should be closed considering your repo hasn't been updated for weeks. I don't think Tom should spam updates to people who can check the source code themselves, source control exists for a reason.

The post is to encourage community engagement, not for a trello board to tell people every part of the project. I made that mistake with Heroic and it just ended up being 95% my update posts.

Reaction score
Your thread should be closed considering your repo hasn't been updated for weeks. I don't think Tom should spam updates to people who can check the source code themselves, source control exists for a reason.

The post is to encourage community engagement, not for a trello board to tell people every part of the project. I made that mistake with Heroic and it just ended up being 95% my update posts.
I agree with most of your post, however I disagree, threads are made to be actively posted in by the OP. Mine should've been closed weeks ago

Back