Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: AzureWEB - Habbo.com Clone [CMS]

Someone can draw a logo for me? for ChocolateyCMS :D or ChocolateyWEB

7wMrD2j - [Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping - RaGEZONE Forums

vM8KFjX - [Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping - RaGEZONE Forums

second one is Willy Wonka style.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

CodeDragon sorry disturbing you again, would you mind rename thread title to "Chocolatey - Habbo.com Clone [CMS]"

7wMrD2j - [Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping - RaGEZONE Forums

vM8KFjX - [Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping - RaGEZONE Forums

second one is Willy Wonka style.

And this:
ovflowd - [Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping - RaGEZONE Forums

But i liked your one. Can you add a chocolate bar on the font that i sent to you, and change the colors?

The General
ovflowd - [Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping - RaGEZONE Forums

How i can consume the Arcturus API? Or how i can get the Image URL's?

#UPDATES
1. Coded Like/Unlike Photo
2. Coded Rooms Leaderboards
3. Coded Get Specific Room Info
4. Fixed Database Migrations
5. Fixed some Issues, like Login Issues, Session Issues, 'trusted' Issues
6. Fixed some condition & loops mistakes
7. Changed everything to Chocolatey

#Tommorrow:
1. Code Public Profiles
2. Hum.. What more? (I really don't want to start coding shop D:)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Jiq

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can someone help me ? I can't use it on xampp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [New] AzureWEB - the habbo clone CMS [Plus Compatible]

Meh. I'm a bit tired of the PHP CMS' released here. I like PHP, don't get me wrong, but still. And the layout... it's not my favourite. Why didn't you use MVC, even better, why didn't you use Laravel? Laravel is a great framework and I really recommend it. Still, I would love to see a Python CMS (@Moogly make it happen!) or something else. But you went with PHP, and it looks great, but the layout makes me wanna puke. Still, a decent CMS.
Laravel is a PHP framework, anyway you then indirect ask him why he uses PHP? Ehm? With or without framework its still PHP. I'd never touch frameworks for PHP. It looks great but the layout makes you wanna puke, how the duck can it look good then?

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks Wesley!

Only another last question. On the CMS i have a custom table called chocolatey_users_photos, it's servers for the purpose of store some important data that will be used on the Eloquent Models.

It is possible creating an Arcturus Plugin that when you take a Photo it's automatically register on the table?

Also Sir Jamal does you still have the NUX rooms?

If i got successful deploy of Arcturus i will decorate three rooms and export they models and furnitures.

Today i will first optimize the CMS.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thanks Wesley!

Only another last question. On the CMS i have a custom table called chocolatey_users_photos, it's servers for the purpose of store some important data that will be used on the Eloquent Models.

It is possible creating an Arcturus Plugin that when you take a Photo it's automatically register on the table?

Also Sir Jamal does you still have the NUX rooms?

If i got successful deploy of Arcturus i will decorate three rooms and export they models and furnitures.

Today i will first optimize the CMS.

it depends on the data you want to get. But I know for sure that the photo data (roomid, userid, timestamp) is saved in the items table in the extradata field, JSON format.

Reaction score

I was actually going to add publishing to web. But you can also search in the items table for the pictures. All camera data is stored in JSON format so shouldn't be to difficult to parse it to an object or something.

Could you post the current table structure for the pictures?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The General, this one is for room Thumbnails:
Does you have one for Photos too?

Yes i can, wait a minute.

Photo Table.: http://image.prntscr.com/image/5b907a84c23840dfa912af4e80a31056.png
Photo Model.: http://image.prntscr.com/image/22e905ae25464e408f7303f599657d90.png
Reported Photos Table.: http://image.prntscr.com/image/38d6bcff893b458d92ccda5666672a22.png
Liked Photos Table.: http://image.prntscr.com/image/9d2b6d0e2dba45718271a785b3bcc2a2.png

Observation.: some attributes of the table are filled by the Model and after first iteration with the CMS are changed.
Like tags & version.

The Type it's to identify which photos was taken with the Habbo Camera Tool, and which Photos were taken with Elisa Habbo Stories
something like that. I'm still researching it.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

If you need any RCON messages added let me know.
What you mean with this? It's possible i get working the integration between `items`> photos & chocolatey_users_photos?

#UPDATES
+ Improved Controllers
+ Created Profile Model (Non Eloquent)
+ Created Badges, Friends, Groups, etc Eloquent Models
+ Coded Public Profile & Private Profile
+ Coded Integration of user_settings Table
+ Added Integration with Arcturus API for Photos (see settings)
+ Fixed some Preferences Stuff

LeChris i really like your HK. What you think about integrating it with Chocolatey?

I'm really so much lazy now to code a HK xD

Or if someone want to help me with a Housekeeping i will be really glad.

(In my opinion Housekeeping not necessary need be integrated with CMS. But the Housekeeping need control the CMS)

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

My housekeeping runs in a completely different language lol

Housekeeping not necessary need be built-in on the CMS. Can be external, also in other host, other port, other language. That doesn't matter. Only need be compatible tables.

Last edited by a moderator:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

#UPDATES
+ Trusted Devices Working
+ Now Client Asks Security Questions if you're not in a Trusted Device

I would if I had the time, but dedicating some time to make a CMS to compete with this :D

Why create something to compete with this? Finish you HK. Lel

So many Housekeepings in Development Section.

Feel free to compete, i'm not competing with anyone lel.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

#UPDATES
+ Improved some codes
+ Added Maintenance Mode

#Observations
To Enabled Maintenance just type on your terminal/cmd/console on the Chocolatey folder
Code:
php artisan down

To remove from Maintenance Mode
Code:
php artisan up

You can also set the trusted IPs on the .env file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

saamus
It's really entertaining to see you work with this level of dedication and effectiveness. I'm so excited to see where this leads! I have plenty of ideas which I am more than happy to contribute with. Maybe you have skype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back