Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: AzureWEB - Habbo.com Clone [CMS]

@saamus
It's really entertaining to see you work with this level of dedication and effectiveness. I'm so excited to see where this leads! I have plenty of ideas which I am more than happy to contribute with. Maybe you have skype?
I will be glad to listen your ideas.

This weekend i'm commiting less since i'm busy with my job. Developing a software.

But everyone feel free to contribute on the GitHub.

Also @The General, if possible, answer me about those HabboWEB Purchase thing, it would be amazing.

#FOR EVERYONE

Folks, Chocolatey public things it's really near to be concluded. I can only think that rest the HabboSHOP.

Because that i will create soon as possible deploy configuration. And release Public Beta for everyone.

The Public Beta will be really noob friendly.

Best Regards,
Claudio

Last edited by a moderator:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Re: Chocolatey - Habbo.com Clone [CMS]

I noticed that you have some manualy 401 responses in your routes/web.php file. The response code is wrong. 401 Means that you are not authenticated. is the error code you are looking for.

Why does your have a hard coded link in the middleware? You just don't need to add the middleware to the route. I suggest you do some research on middlewares because you are already using them in a wrong way. You're better off by adding the middleware in the routes file then in the controllers' constructors. In Laravel you can cache routes so it's best practice to do it in the routes file. You can group routes together if you want to apply the same middleware to it.

Edit: You don't even need the authentication middleware since it's build-in into Lummen.

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sadly I think you're wrong but thanks for the help.
I manually checked all the route with Habbo.com answers. And some gives 401 even when logged in. But I will investigate a little more.

I needed do the hard code on the middleware because Lumen doesn't have anymore Sessions built in. But yes calling that Controller on AuthProvider was only a test.

Also Lumen was made for Token authentication I needed to make some changes.

I will follow your tips.
I'm using middleware in the correct way I think. Using the Auth middleware to return 401 for Routes that need be authenticated and when you're not return 401.

I know I'm not using advanced routing groups yet. But CodeDragon I'm entirely new in Laravel. Using the like less than 1 week.

Really thanks for making those questions.

Observarion.: You opened the 5.2 docs. After 5.2 a lot of changes happened.

Also I think this is a Before Middleware (Auth)

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

I manually checked all the route with Habbo.com answers. And some gives 401 even when logged in. But I will investigate a little more.

Then Habbo is doing it wrong. 401 is meant for not being authenticated and 403 is meant for being denying access if the permissions are wrong. I'm talking about your web.php with the shop url.

Also I've been using Laravel for almost 2 years and I'm sure what I'm talking about. Also double check your migrations. You're doing the following which has a build-in function for it:
Code:
$table->timestamp('createdAt')->default(DB::raw('CURRENT_TIMESTAMP'));
$table->timestamp('updatedAt')->default(DB::raw('CURRENT_TIMESTAMP'));
You can use the build-in function instead:
Code:
$table->timestamps();

Another thing is that you do not need to use response()->json() to return data in JSON format. Returning it as an array would do the trick as well. It might not be in the documentation but it really works, you can also return the model to output it.

If you need it with a specific error code then just wrap a response function around it with as second parameter the error code.
Code:
return response(['level' => 99], 401);

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hi CodeDragon yes you're right. I can use $timestamps, and just use Eloquence to map the created_at & updated_at to updatedAt * createdAt from habboWEB.

I updated through GitHub a lot of improvements now. Will publish those soon.

#PRE-RELEASE

Alpha Release of Chocolatey available here.:
Test and enjoy it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The cms will be only compatible with Arcturus?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The cms will be only compatible with Arcturus?
Yes, coding a multiple supported CMS. It's a little difficult. Also Arcturus it's a lot stable and has everything that Chooclatey need.

#PRE-RELEASE

Finally the Pre-Release it's out. All Features tested.
You can easily deploy ChocolateyWEB in your application.

Use it and give your feedback.

Release Link.: https://github.com/sant0ro/chocolatey/releases/tag/1.600
(Binaries Already Available)

CodeDragon does you bother analyze the last commit source files?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

@CodeDragon does you bother analyze the last commit source files?
I will do it Tuesday afternoon, I am bussy at the moment.

Edit:
Please check some of your controllers, some still have the reponse()->json function returning the array does the same trick with the error code 200 (It also sets the content type to the correct one).

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

#UPDATES
Chocolatey 1.7

Binaries.:

Changed Hashing to SHA256 for Security Advantages.
Upgraded to PHP7 Conventions. php5.x is not longer supported.
Cleaned a lot of Models & Controllers
Updated to Laravel Lumen 5.4
Improved Documentation & Code Reability
Fixed some security Issues.
Improved usage of Auth Middleware's
Changed Client Hashing to php's unique-id. Also username generation will be used with unique-id.
Removed own Generations Methods.
Improved User Creation.
Improved Room Filling & Articles Filtering
Improved User Profile Data Gathering
Created Global Variables for User ($user) & for Chocolatey Variables ($chocolatey). Every view it's able to use it.
Corrected Arcturus Photos URI

#NEXT

Starting Habbo Adverteisement System
Improve Mail Views
Start Mail System
(Recovering Password, Confirm Account, Change Account)

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score

Changed Hashing to SHA256 for Security Advantages.
Use the password_hash() function :) or use app('hash')->make($value, $options); which is a wrapper around the core php password_* functions.

Looks nice! Good job saamus

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Use the password_hash() function :) or use app('hash')->make($value, $options); which is a wrapper around the core php password_* functions.

Looks nice! Good job @saamus
I'm using hash('sha256', $password...)

I'd used password_hash for AzureWEB. But personally i don't think we actually need this password hashing strength.

But anyways, thanks for the suggestions.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@saamus make sure for the CMS to set the ip_current field in the users table. Its to support proxies which has been fixed in 1.3.0 and onwards.
Okay, adding it. One question, does the field actually exists on users table on 1.2.0?

Okay, adding it. One question, does the field actually exists on users table on 1.2.0?
The General i commited the fix on the Login and on the Register ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello.
I hope you don't mind me sharing some ideas for the SHOP. Most Retro's have some kind of paid VIP-rank, currency (eg. Diamonds) or both. I think this is an important part to not leave out and would be something most retro owners would appreciate.

What about making it possible for the admin to customize "packages" that is for sale on the shop page. The admin can edit the content of these "packages" to contain everything from just premium currency and credits to memberships and even "bundles" that contain multiple types of goods. When it comes to payment methods, it appears vary depending on where in the world your retro is "located". The most universal method would be PayPal, so it might be an idea to implement PayPal as a default payment method but leave possibility for the admin to add additional methods?

Also, last time i checked in on Habbo, i believe they had a purchase history? Might be best to implement this as well, now that it is regarding real money.

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hello.
I hope you don't mind me sharing some ideas for the SHOP. Most Retro's have some kind of paid VIP-rank, currency (eg. Diamonds) or both. I think this is an important part to not leave out and would be something most retro owners would appreciate.

What about making it possible for the admin to customize "packages" that is for sale on the shop page. The admin can edit the content of these "packages" to contain everything from just premium currency and credits to memberships and even "bundles" that contain multiple types of goods. When it comes to payment methods, it appears vary depending on where in the world your retro is "located". The most universal method would be PayPal, so it might be an idea to implement PayPal as a default payment method but leave possibility for the admin to add additional methods?

Also, last time i checked in on Habbo, i believe they had a purchase history? Might be best to implement this as well, now that it is regarding real money.
Thanks for the ideas! I was thinking in implement exactly on this way.
Obviously if i do this. But the customization thing, can only be done when someone or me code the Housekeeping.

Anyways, it's a set of great ideas.

I'm planning to create those functions on the Housekeeping.:

1. All Shop Things (Payment Methods, Categories, Countries, Items, Rewards)
2. Articles (Minimail, Articles, Articles Categories)
3. Normal HK Features (User Management, Staff Management, Logs, Bans, Etc)
4. HabboWEB Pages Management (Pages Content)
5. Manage Photos Reports
6. Manage Room Reports
7. Manage User Security Answers
8. Manage Security Messages (User Chat Log, Groups Forums Logs, Messenger Logs)
9. Manage Habbo Groups & Habbo Rooms

What i really want it's making the Mod Tools of the Client being totally synced with Housekeeping.
The Housekeeping Design will be exactly like from AzureWEB (HoloCMS HK Style)
Because was a design inspired on Sulake's Housekeeping.

Also the external Links from HK (setted on the External Variables) will work with the Housekeeping.

My deal for Housekeeping it's simplicity, perfomance, security & amount of features coded in right way.

I will only publicly release the CMS (on Habbo Releases) after all Features being coded.

You can use the Pre-Release versions accessing our GitHub or watching/subscribing this thread.

Thanks for all the support, folks!

Reaction score

Hello.

The thing with Paypal is that you need a business account to be able to use their api. When using the business account, you will lose € 0.35 + 3.4% (or whatever currency you use) per transaction. You'll also need to fill in business information, and as your retro hotel isn't an official business they may be able to find out you're making money on an illegal website. I'm not sure how often this actually happens, but it's a thing that I wouldn't want to be involved with. ( And you may have to fill in your CoC-number, which you won't have, but I'm not sure about this one).
Not using a business account is something I wouldn't recommend tho, because, as I said, you won't be able to use the api.

Other payment methods would not be that easy to implement when you want to give the retro owners the ability to customize the packages, as most payment websites have either fixed prices or prices that can only be used with a specific api, which you'd have to replace when you change a price.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Joorren I will not use PayPal API. The checkout for PayPal things will be a simple redirect to an order button.

Yes the system will not refund the account automatically with what the user has purchased
But this is an Habbo retro
Actually selling something it's illegal.

I totally agree with you.

CodeDragon can you change the thread title to "[Chocolatey & Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping

#UPDATES
Tommorrow 01/31/2017 i will code HabboSHOP & Habbo Ads Features. After all sections of the Chocolatey became GREEN.
I will start the Espreso Housekeeping.

You can see the espreso Housekeeping here.: https://github.com/sant0ro/espreso

Also i added Chocolatey in the Scrutinizer CI and the Score Rank is 10! Woah, that's awesome for this big code.

I'm enthusiast with this CMS & Housekeeping. I hope yours like it.

Please help the development with a simple like or by clicking the rep+ button. Thanks!

This will be really the first project that i really finishes hahahha.

Builds an CMS in a week. :lol:
When i code seriously i code frenetically and code right.

Thanks for the support Wesley! I hope you like the CMS and use it on Arcturus. Many thanks!!

And i will finish this CMS in this week and maybe the Housekeeping in 1 week or two weeks. I will code really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back