Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Chocolatey - Habbo.com Clone [CMS]

#UPDATES

HabboSHOP
* Coded Countries
* Coded Items
* Coded Payment Methods
* Coded Payment Categories
* Coded Prepaid Page
* Coded Checkout System
* Coded Items Categories
* Coded Redeem Voucher
* Coded (Not Done) Purchase History
* Coded Purse
* Coded Page for Checkout not Found
* Coded Prepaid Views

NEW
* Coded Change Avatar
* Coded Database Migrations for HabboSHOP

FIXES
* Fixed User Register from PHP7
* Fixed User Avatar Creation
* Fixed User Password Change Security
* Fixed Saving User Preferences
* Fixed User Metadata Retrieve
* Fixed Saving User Settings
* Fixed More than 13+ Controllers Errors
* Fixed some problematic Routes

HabboWEB Angular Changes
* Changed allowance of any Voucher Code Pattern
* Changed Some Routines to Allow some Chocolatey Routes

IMPROVED
* Improved some HabboWEB Templates
* Improved some Models & Controllers
* Improved Routes Documentation

GITHUB
* Updated README.md
* Added Scrutinizer CI

#NEXT

Habbo Adverteisement
* Code Custom Adverteisement System

Mailing System

* Start Coding Mail System

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Joorren I will not use PayPal API. The checkout for PayPal things will be a simple redirect to an order button.

Yes the system will not refund the account automatically with what the user has purchased
But this is an Habbo retro
Actually selling something it's illegal.

Or just use Stripe, this thing is really cool to handle credit card payments, professionally this is what I used to handle payments for participation booking in a cycling event. Brandless (meaning you can style your payment form on your side without any requirements from Stripe), requires literally just 3/4 API calls and you're done.

I know it's gadget but it also support payment with Bitcoins and Apple Pay, but I guess not many users on a retro would be paying using such methods.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Or just use Stripe, this thing is really cool to handle credit card payments, professionally this is what I used to handle payments for participation booking in a cycling event. Brandless (meaning you can style your payment form on your side without any requirements from Stripe), requires literally just 3/4 API calls and you're done.

I know it's gadget but it also support payment with Bitcoins and Apple Pay, but I guess not many users on a retro would be paying using such methods.

And this service does not require CoC-numbers or other sensitive information which might be a bit risky for the admin?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

And this service does not require CoC-numbers or other sensitive information which might be a bit risky for the admin?

All their require is a valid & verified (IBAN and identity verification) bank account like any human in age of having one would have, they don't care about how the money was made.

I mean they gotta know somewhere to send you your Stripe balance.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

I think there shouldn't be a payment system included by default due to legal reasons. It should be up to the retro owners to implement it if they want it.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think there shouldn't be a payment system included by default due to legal reasons. It should be up to the retro owners to implement it if they want it.

Really good point. Totally agree

#UPDATES

#FIXED
* Fixed Some Routes
* Fixed some CSS Styles
* Fixed Main HabboWEB Route
* Fixed Article "all" Category

#REMOVED
* Removed Advertisement from the CMS Views
* Removed Sulake Logo from the Sprites
* Removed Sulake Words from the Languages
* Removed Habbo Articles Pagination (it's useless on my opinion)

#CODED
* Advertisement with Doubleclick on the Client View (Those Before Enter Client Ads) (You can configure it from config/chocolatey.php)
* Optional Contact E-mail address on the (config/chocolatey.php)

#NEXT

* Start Mailling System
* Facebook Login

#IMAGES
ovflowd - [Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping - RaGEZONE Forums

ovflowd - [Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Really good point. Totally agree

#UPDATES

#FIXED
* Fixed Some Routes
* Fixed some CSS Styles
* Fixed Main HabboWEB Route
* Fixed Article "all" Category

#REMOVED
* Removed Advertisement from the CMS Views
* Removed Sulake Logo from the Sprites
* Removed Sulake Words from the Languages
* Removed Habbo Articles Pagination (it's useless on my opinion)

#CODED
* Advertisement with Doubleclick on the Client View (Those Before Enter Client Ads) (You can configure it from config/chocolatey.php)
* Optional Contact E-mail address on the (config/chocolatey.php)

#NEXT

* Start Mailling System
* Facebook Login

That's some good poop right there.

For the room screenshot, a way to do it would be to code a plugin that triggers the :screenshot command and save the result to a configured path in the plugin config.

Last edited by a moderator:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks Emetophobic!! And thanks The General hahahah. Today more updates, like mailing system. And maybe starting the HK.

This is literally a good programmed CMS coded in two weeks

Also I'm discussing with Wesley how we can gather the room screeenshot.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

I noticed that someone complained in Discord about not getting this to work.

Make sure you run composer install if you deploy the files on your webserver! The Vendor files are not included in the GIT repository to reduce space and can be downloaded.

Reaction score

I noticed that someone complained in Discord about not getting this to work.

Make sure you run composer install if you deploy the files on your webserver! The Vendor files are not included in the GIT repository to reduce space and can be downloaded.

Even with the released binaries.zip (which contains the vendor files) it failed. Something to do with a redirect loop.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Even with the released binaries.zip (which contains the vendor files) it failed. Something to do with a redirect loop.
That's weird Joopie. You simply need download the binaries.zip and configure your ENV file. (.env)
CodeDragon does you mind change the Thread title to "[Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping"
Also i think it's good a Help Thread. I personally think it's good.

I formatted my PC. But nothing was lost. Continuing work now.

#UPDATES

#CODED
1. Fixed some Internal Bugs
2. Coded two new Mailing Types
1. Reset Password
2. Confirm E-mail

#FIXED
1. Some bugs on Account System

#MERGED
1. Pull Request #2

#RELEASE

Pre-Release 1.8 of Chocolatey Available Here.: https://github.com/sant0ro/chocolatey/releases/tag/1.800

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The first issue I had was the captcha one (for some reason it's gone for me).
The second issue is with the client, after creating a new account you are redirected to the client, but it's stuck at 76%.
Yes, I'm using the Habbo.swf provided by TheGeneral and the boon edit plus swf, but it's not working.
Apache 2.4.23
PHP 7.0.10
MySQL 5.6.32 (tried with 5.7.14, but got some errors while loading the db)
The server isn't xampp, but wampserver, because xampp's mariadb.

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

The server isn't xampp, but wampserver, because xampp's mariadb.

Laravel runs just fine on MariaDB. I have been using it with MariaDB for over a year now on my LAMP stack without any problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Laravel runs just fine on MariaDB. I have been using it with MariaDB for over a year now on my LAMP stack without any problems.
You're probably right about laravel.
But I'm going with MySQL. Why? MySQL and MariaDB aren't 100% compatible. So personally, I think the best choice to prevent possible compatibility problems is MySQL.
(though MariaDB is better and should be the thing imo)

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping

MySQL and MariaDB are basically equals. You won't have any problem with a retro server. MariaDB is likely an open source MySQL version.

Also does you configured correctly the SWF?
I will give a look if the Auth ticket is really being updated.
About the CAPTCHA as I explained you need generate your own recaptcha key.

Also Chocolatey is only compatible with PHP 7 ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Chocolatey | Espreso] Habbo.com Clone CMS & Housekeeping

MySQL and MariaDB are basically equals. You won't have any problem with a retro server. MariaDB is likely an open source MySQL version.
Yes, that's more like a personal choice.
Also does you configured correctly the SWF?
Of course, tried a lot of different configs.
I will give a look if the Auth ticket is really being updated.
Please check.
About the CAPTCHA as I explained you need generate your own recaptcha key.
It started to work for me in an old build (without generating anything), Idk if it's working in the new pre-release and where
I can put my generated key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back