Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Coffee HK - For Habbo Fans

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kz3qUnR - Coffee HK - For Habbo Fans - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello world, and welcome to my brand new topic which will address the very first implementation of an administration specially designed for ChocoCMS.After a long market study and countless small tests on different administrations of ChocoCMS, I realized that half of these administrations were completely botched, ugly, and not at all functional.

Those who know ChocoCMS must have heard about the famous Admin "Espreso" promised for over a year by the developer of ChocoCMS, but still not available (the reason? unknown?..)

So I decided to focus on the development of Coffee HK which will include a whole bunch of practical, exclusive, fast and essential features for the good use of ChocoCMS. Using this CMS on my future retro which will be presented to you in time, I will develop this last one on this one. It is therefore almost impossible that on the day Coffee is shared, ChocoCMS users encounter bugs with it.

In short, let's stop chatting and move on to the various essential information!

I - Front-End FeaturesAt the front-end level, the administration will take with it the following different technologies: Bootstrap 4, JS, CSS3, HTML5

II - Back-End FeaturesAt the back-end level, the administration will take with them the following different technologies: PHP 7.2, SQL

III - Technical Characteristics- Possibility to ban a user- Possibility of grading a user- Possibility to create a user- Possibility to check a user- Possibility to search for a user- Possibility to modify a user- Possibility to delete a user- Possibility to modify an apartment- Ability to delete photos- Possibility to add youtube videos for TV on the client- Possibility to publish novelties- Possibility to define the categories to view for each rank- Possibility to put in maintenance the site- Possibility to modify customer texts- Possibility to give a badge- Possibility to give credits- Possibility to give duckets- Possibility to view personal/public chatlogs- Possibility of shutdown the hotel- Multilingual - Multilingual - Possibility to remove badges- Possibility to view the stats of the hotel- Possibility to give tasks to the staffs- Possibility to create reminders
This subject will be updated as progress is made by this Administration.I've gone through some of the information I can give you now, but nothing says that they are definitive, maybe there will be more, and that at the time I'm writing this topic, I haven't thought about it ! ;)

Addlogs 15/06/2018- Creation of the Coffee homepage- Creation of the Coffee login page- Creating the Coffee Tasks page- Implementation of the PHP structure
- Revision of some bugs related to css

h637OnO - Coffee HK - For Habbo Fans - RaGEZONE Forums

SFKbztW - Coffee HK - For Habbo Fans - RaGEZONE Forums

kDYRvgy - Coffee HK - For Habbo Fans - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back