Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok , but still not creating the user ?

Still nothing. Ive tried everything I can think of but same thing happens. The only data that goes into database is the stuff for site_settings then as soon as it comes to creating a user nothing happens.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Still nothing. Ive tried everything I can think of but same thing happens. The only data that goes into database is the stuff for site_settings then as soon as it comes to creating a user nothing happens.

I'll do more tests , but i really dont understand whats going on...

After step 3 redirects to index ?
If is that , its because the table user arent created yet when u try to set a user....

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello M.Tiago ! I forked your project, i see it and yes, you have some problems... x)

You can't work like this ! There are files everywhere, lower/uppercase, identation is really... strange,...

I think, at this point of your project, you can move easily on Symfony or Laravel, it will be better ! Better for you...
Use an render engine like twig or something else (blade), don't put your JS every where, with PHP in it x)

It's really a good project, i love it ! But i think you need help...

And for solve your project, jQuery and Prototype.js are not best friend... Try to work without prototype !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll do more tests , but i really dont understand whats going on...

After step 3 redirects to index ?
If is that , its because the table user arent created yet when u try to set a user....

Yeah it does to to index but unfortunately user was not created.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah it does to to index but unfortunately user was not created.

I checked on controller if the register doesnt work redirect to index, for some reason the register doesnt work :/ , and i really dont know why becuase i tested here and works :/

Try this open ./core/settings/controllers/install.php
and edit:

if ($this->habboModel->set_HabboRegistration($this->newHabbo)){
require_once './Web/install/4.php';
$this->habboModel->set_HabboLogin($this->newHabbo);
}else{
header('Location: ../../');
}

to:
}else{
//header('Location: ../../');
}

only to see whats wrong :/

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked on controller if the register doesnt work redirect to index, for some reason the register doesnt work :/ , and i really dont know why becuase i tested here and works :/

Try this open ./core/settings/controllers/install.php
and edit:

}else{
header('Location: ../../');
}

to:
}else{
}

only to see whats wrong :/

Still the same Errors and no account created. If you look at pipitt05000s post further up he mentions something about jQuery and Prototype.js. No idea if that is anything to do with it though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I want to give a tip. I'm not sure how the correct naming convention is exactly, but from what I see you have:

PHP:
}else{
}

You have a function called "set_habboRegistration" and "set_HabboLogin", my first question is, what are you actually setting? Setting is when you set a variable or something, but if it's a process you do then I don't think it should be called "set_".

Second, it seems like you use a mix of underscore and camelcase/pascalcase? I'd go either with "set_habbo_registration" (which seems to be PHP's way to do things) or "setHabboRegistration" (which I prefer, but again, as I said, I don't know the "correct" convention).

(I haven't checked out all the code or what stuff does but I just notice it now in this thread).

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Amazing, this guys is learning code.

Look, I recommend a framework for you, there is a whole other world out there if you can just handle the learning curve. google for one that you like.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Amazing, this guys is learning code.

Look, I recommend a framework for you, there is a whole other world out there if you can just handle the learning curve. google for one that you like.

I have a graduation degree in Computer sciences, and i worked two years using Lavarel and Phalcon... I just think using a Framework its not right to Habbo Retro projects , because i started to learn php with HoloCMS and the idea its inspire a new generation of coders showing how works behind any framework , like a teacher told me once , using a framework to build any aplication are easy , the hard work its coder by your own... (Yeah i miss the routes of laravel huahuahuhauhauha ) , but its a challange for me , i was a little lazy :DDDDDD

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATE:
- No more updates to Branch Beta 1... (Estable enough for a while...) <<-- Version 0.8.0
- Starting new Branch Beta 2 <<-- Version 0.8.1

+ WHATS WE CAN EXPECT ON BETA 2:
- I'll rewrite all core of classes (Using multiple inheritance )
- Finnaly libsodium working here with xampp so Login on client will works
- New ads system ( Yeah i decided to remove from beta 1 and put on beta 2 )
- New format file for view content (instead of .php i'll use .view and disable on httacess )
- New about page (Check the requirements of php before install like libraries , version ... If have MySQL Conection :D )
- Start using thread to check if install on database worked before create a new user :D
- Remove all legacy code from Alpha about javascript functions and sessions
- News System
- Thread to check if user as logged out ( If then reload index )
- Finish Habbo Experience Content
- Add Credits page to CMS
- Add CMS Alerts :D

Prints soon... for now still using the beta 1

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATE:
- Now before load route class the CMS (Core) do a diagnostic on 3 steps:
1) Check if PHP version is equals or superior 7.0
2) Check if extensions are enabled (For now only libsodium)
3) Check if have (MySQL, MariaDB) conection

If the test failure on these steps , redirect to Error Page showing the problem :D

PRINT:
74Q7C40 - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

- Core, Route and Url rewrited (Clean)
- Started to move (Class, Models and Controls )to inheritance

Please people still using beta 1 , beta 2 not ready yet...

RetroCMS Discord Chat:

UPDATE 2:
- Now the route class check if the number os parameters passed as correctly..., ( Example before: localhost/client/trash works <-- not anymore ), using reflection :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATE:
- Classes added again incluinding exclusive advertissement class (I'll made a way who is possible to add on client on future)
- Merging SQL content to Kepler 1.7.1
- Trying to use RCON to check if hotel as online or not

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
UPDATE:
- Classes added again incluinding exclusive advertissement class (I'll made a way who is possible to add on client on future)
- Merging SQL content to Kepler 1.7.1
- Trying to use RCON to check if hotel as online or not

Use retrorcon by Hoshiko

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATE:
- New Advertsement System working (Alpha - only for top now )
- Cleaned all HTML Content

UPDATE 2:
- New Advertsement System working and submited ( Using javascript slide method to change after x seconds :D )
- Cleaned and fixed some HTML content
- Starting the Webpromos and News

- Whats next:
- Impement News and Webpromos method
- Put back the Login/Logout System ( Now using argon2Id)
- Put back install with the customization features (Hotelview Banner, Background for now )
- Use RCON to get Online Users count :D

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Happy New Year for everyone , now the News:

UPDATES:
- Now the Promos load correctly from Database ;D
- Testing here a new Language Selector Layout using Ajax :D
- Starting the news :D
- Fixed some issues about layout

IRatzN8 - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

eNJOY

Attachments

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Great work Marcos, nice to see it coming along. The only thing which kind of annoys me is the beta hotel view because beta is kind of yuck the flash view is too recent for this CMS. :tongue:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why is date 00/00/00? :( Also text is too spanish :') But it looks pretty cool! Besides the BETA background which doesn't suit this CMS.

- Actually are in portuguese :D , i'll made when select the install default language create a default article in same language.
- And the [00/00/0000] its a date in portuguese formate ( Day/Month/Year) (Notice DAO not coded yet)
- The beta its just for now , i'll allow select the default hotelview and default background on install... its a extra...

I'll put a default using that:
- Really hard to find that picture dont exist on web anymore... I found on my old HD from a download of habbo.com.br in november of 2007
BjkkaKS - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE 2:
- News DAO working and get news except for dates (Not converted yet i'm done from new year 'drunk '), i'll try that later :D
- Next Step its create a Ajax Window to Select Default Language and do a MySQL query to save on user if logged of course :D
- Maybe i start to work on Login, Logout and Client (Revise , Clean , Rewrite and then Re-insert on Project)

I guess on Next week we have a new version of CMS released working with Kepler :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATES:
Q7xQHnU - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

+If u think are u seeing a v21 DCR ***wrong*** , Its a V17 Original DCR working with Kepler + RetroCMS :D. We finnaly find a untouched DCR to use (Tanks Quackster), that never happened before, a old DCR before Web 2.0 , that means with this DCR will work:
+ Teleports
+ New Console Follow Option
+ New Console multi selector
+ Show Tags on Profile
+ Habbo Home Button
+ Trax and Jukebox (Whith a Voice of whats Playing :D )
+ Room Vote ( Colored )
+ Recommended Rooms
+ C_Image Directory for Badges Working as well ( Yeah u can do custom badges , i tested D )
+ Moodlight () Some friend told me its possible to add moodlight to OLD DCRS if as implemented on emulator...

- Plus --> The v17 use the old Avatarimage so , For that reasons i decided to remove support to Release 18 and forward, because the v17 DCR its basicly a v14 with New Layout... ( So now RetroCMS only Supports between v13 <----< v17 )
- Extra this DCRS Allow Login via Client ( But have some bugs when change looks , i'm trying to fix )

***Beta 2 will be amazing :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Back