Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks absolutely amazing you have a donation page ???????????? I’m sure this has been a lot of work and do you have a test site ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually i have it implemented , i friend give to me the code of HabboDavinci Avatar image , i probably will release with RetroCMS , i have to read and update the code to PHP 7.2.
Wow very nice! But I suggest to code it to. PHP 7.3. This is is the first version that implemented Argon2. It is the same crypt password that old habbo use. So it is more easly manipulate the user data on the user page.php

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Which branch is safe to use for now?
None, unless you want to get hacked when your hotel hits a somewhat moderate userbase.

This is is the first version that implemented Argon2. It is the same crypt password that old habbo use.
What do you mean? Argon2 is the new and most secure password hash algorithm out there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
None, unless you want to get hacked when your hotel hits a somewhat moderate userbase.

What do you mean? Argon2 is the new and most secure password hash algorithm out there.

If want integrate it whit Kepler server it use Argon2.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If want integrate it whit Kepler server it use Argon2.

Actually its Argon2Id with libsodium...
- U dont need to use Argon , just have to set the correctly SSO Ticket , will works fine , but that will break login via client.

ALERT:
- After finish Install (Probably some missing features) and Register i'll release the Beta 2 and Start the Beta 3 Branch. Like the others times , i'll check piece-by-piece of code and rewrite and optimize all finished features , before start with new one , but i need some feedback of u guys from beta 2.

WHATS NEXT on BETA 3:
- Install Customizations (Yeah, i moved from Beta 2 to Beta 3)
- Habbo Club on Website (For now only HTML and Ajax working without DAO content)
- Credits Page (I decided wait for Alex implementing the voucher system before start with this)
- Group Purchase (Waiting Alex enable support to Groups on Client)
- Enable or Disable SSO on Install (Tanks to V17 DCR)
- Custom Externals Variables (For now only externals texts working beased on your Language on Client)
- Housekeeping Index (Only Index and Login *Test multiple sessions)
- RCON Support

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- U dont need to use Argon , just have to set the correctly SSO Ticket , will works fine , but that will break login via client.

Yes, I forgot this is a full CMS. I use a old version of Node.js as client because it support shockwave.

So I'm developing just help tool system with news system user pages and support form. So I use in-game register and login. In the user page just missing the correct avatar generator. :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I forgot this is a full CMS. I use a old version of Node.js as client because it support shockwave.

So I'm developing just help tool system with news system user pages and support form. So I use in-game register and login. In the user page just missing the correct avatar generator. :*:

I saw your comments about the imaging problem and I actually made a working script that can convert the V14 figure to the new one.
I haven't tested it fully yet, but it seems to work without a problem. I'm still busy with implementing the other features (like waving, sitting etc).

Also @m.tiago you said in an earlier comment that sometimes you have to force fix the figuredata. If you can, could you maybe give a few examples/scenario's on when you need to force fix the figuredata while converting, this would help me greatly with testing my script.

Keep up to good work! :thumbup:

Ball like Wall
Reaction score
I saw your comments about the imaging problem and I actually made a working script that can convert the V14 figure to the new one.
I haven't tested it fully yet, but it seems to work without a problem. I'm still busy with implementing the other features (like waving, sitting etc).

Also @m.tiago you said in an earlier comment that sometimes you have to force fix the figuredata. If you can, could you maybe give a few examples/scenario's on when you need to force fix the figuredata while converting, this would help me greatly with testing my script.

Keep up to good work! :thumbup:

Care to share? :D:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Bro , if u look on my main thread, i maded a simple figure converter , except for the colors , the fix i'm talking about its the hats like bunny for example , before v18 bunny hat was a hair...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Care to share? :D:
I will once it's done. :D:

Hi Bro , if u look on my main thread, i maded a simple figure converter , except for the colors , the fix i'm talking about its the hats like bunny for example , before v18 bunny hat was a hair...
Ah, I thought you might be talking about something else (or updated your code) haha.
Yeah I knew that the hats were defined as hair, I already took that into account when writing my script. Thank you anyway!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I will once it's done. :D:

Ah, I thought you might be talking about something else (or updated your code) haha.
Yeah I knew that the hats were defined as hair, I already took that into account when writing my script. Thank you anyway!

I wrote that script in 2010 :?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here's an figure format translator I wrote in '11. It translates old figure format (25 numbers) into the new format (e.g. hd-180-1):

Here's a snippet on how to use it:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ALERT:
- After finish Install (Probably some missing features) and Register i'll release the Beta 2 and Start the Beta 3 Branch. Like the others times , i'll check piece-by-piece of code and rewrite and optimize all finished features , before start with new one , but i need some feedback of u guys from beta 2.

WHATS NEXT on BETA 3:
- Install Customizations (Yeah, i moved from Beta 2 to Beta 3)
- Habbo Club on Website (For now only HTML and Ajax working without DAO content)
- Credits Page (I decided wait for Alex implementing the voucher system before start with this)
- Group Purchase (Waiting Alex enable support to Groups on Client)
- Enable or Disable SSO on Install (Tanks to V17 DCR)
- Custom Externals Variables (For now only externals texts working beased on your Language on Client)
- Housekeeping Index (Only Index and Login *Test multiple sessions)
- RCON Support

About the feedback... I saw that some paths like include "./Core/Classes/Hotel.php"; has uppercase folder names, and in the project these folders are lower cased. On unix systems these are totally different paths causing problems. Id suggest making everything lower case!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
About the feedback... I saw that some paths like include "./Core/Classes/Hotel.php"; has uppercase folder names, and in the project these folders are lower cased. On unix systems these are totally different paths causing problems. Id suggest making everything lower case!

I fixed that on Beta_2 Branch , but tanks :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATE:
- Finnaly i forced myself to work , now RetroCMS Beta 2 Released...

ALL UPDATES:
- Basic News System
- Added a lot of Javascript features
- Language System
- URL TARGETS working again
- Started with Ajax Request like HC
- Multiple ADS
- Original DCR
Anyway take a look

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATE:
- The Version 0.8.1 Beta 2 will now only recieve smalls corrections , no new features coming...

- I'll start the Version 0.9.0 codename Aquamarine , i'll rewrite all Content based on feedbacks of Beta 2, Roadmap for Beta 3:
+ Rewrite MVC System
+ Improvements of Diagnostic Page
+ Add Multiple Sessions
+ Rewrite all Javascript Content
+ Improvements on Install (Default Hotel Language, Default Start Credits , Tickets , Camera rolls , Site Design )

+ Dynamic Language System
+ Forward Links for Client Working (Like Roomid)
+ Housekeeping Login (without any features)
+ RCON (I dont know how do it , but i'll try)
+ Fixes for RetroCMS DCR
+ Tags using Sulake Javascript

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATE (BETA 3):
- MVC System Rewrited and Debugged
- New Diagnosis class (Old core.php function conection)
- Some httacess security fixes
- re-Added Control Template
- Adressed a issue with Install Timeout (BETA2 RECIEVED THE UPDATED ALSO)
- Working on a new Diagnosis layout

PRINT:
mKd5saW - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE 2:

+BETA2:
- Adressed a issue with case-sensitive on linux based systems.

+BETA3:
- Normalized all url routes (Based on beta2 fixed)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back