Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have no idea to be honest. I switched from firefox to chrome and it just went through.

Does registration work by the way, I saw in your README it says to create admin account on step 3 on the install page but everytime I do no account appears in the database so cannot login. Again I am trying versions 11-17.

I'll split the database in 3 differents files , maybe u have issues with timeout because the database its too big...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll split the database in 3 differents files , maybe u have issues with timeout because the database its too big...

Possibly, everything else works fine now though just account creation im having issues with so cant go any further with it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Weird i'll test again my last commit ok ?

UPDATES:
- Register translations working 50%. (Only Portuguese now)

Yeah no problem. The only thing it says in debugger when I click register is that teste is not defined. No idea if that means anything. Just cannot create an account at all.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah no problem. The only thing it says in debugger when I click register is that teste is not defined. No idea if that means anything. Just cannot create an account at all.

That is a test function to add click event to open habboexperience (who not exists on install or Register), i will fix soon...

UPDATE:
- Now Register Translating working :D [PORTUGUESE/ENGLISH] ( Except for Alerts )

NEXT:
- Logout translate tags
- Optimize Install (mickyc94 bug)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is a test function to add click event to open habboexperience (who not exists on install or Register), i will fix soon...

UPDATE:
- Now Register Translating working :D [PORTUGUESE/ENGLISH] ( Except for Alerts )

NEXT:
- Logout translate tags
- Optimize Install (mickyc94 bug)

Ahh right, who knows what my bug is then. Hopefully you can sort it out. Very good work up to now though, following it daily and you are making some good progress. Look forward to actually using it when bugs are ironed out.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATE:
- Logout translate working

WHATS NEXT:
- Fix the instalation issues
- Translate Install
- Add new Features on Install
- Change Ads system from static to array

UPDATE:
- Install Issue Fixed ( i guess so )
- Translate Install ( 30%)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE:
- Logout translate working

WHATS NEXT:
- Fix the instalation issues
- Translate Install
- Add new Features on Install
- Change Ads system from static to array

UPDATE:
- Install Issue Fixed ( i guess so )
- Translate Install ( 30%)

Still nothing happening. Step 3 on install now says this at very top but still doesnt add anything to users table upon account creation.

Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: no parameters were bound in C:\xampp\htdocs\Core\Settings\Models\HotelModel.php on line 57

It says that but then when I click done it directs me to index.php but wont let me sign in and nothing created in database for that user.

5UuKWqJ - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

fwWu1Xi - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Still nothing happening. Step 3 on install now says this at very top but still doesnt add anything to users table upon account creation.

It says that but then when I click done it directs me to index.php but wont let me sign in and nothing created in database for that user.

5UuKWqJ - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

fwWu1Xi - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

I'll release a update with a debug option to show what sql stratment having issues...

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll release a update with a debug option to show what sql stratment having issues...

Hopefully the issue can be resolved. I can manually create an account by inputting data into the users table in the database and it will stay there but still unable to create an actual account through the CMS. Also rooms table the field 'id' needs to be set to AUTO_INCREMENT otherwise users are unable to create rooms. I had to manually change mine as no idea what SQL query would be to change that. Same goes for the items table as cannot purchase furniture when in game. There will probably be others but unaware at this time.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hopefully the issue can be resolved. I can manually create an account by inputting data into the users table in the database and it will stay there but still unable to create an actual account through the CMS. Also rooms table the field 'id' needs to be set to AUTO_INCREMENT otherwise users are unable to create rooms. I had to manually change mine as no idea what SQL query would be to change that. Same goes for the items table as cannot purchase furniture when in game. There will probably be others but unaware at this time.

Are u sure u using the latest commit ? check if on core/install have all database structure split in different files...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are u sure u using the latest commit ? check if on core/install have all database structure split in different files...

Yeah definately using the latest commit, there are 39 SQL files where they are all split up. What version of Xampp are you using for it?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great work!! Just a friendly advice. It is a good practice to name everything lower case. Unix systems are case-sensitives so Index.php is different to index.php. I tried to run this on Debian and had issues with paths. For example You have:

Code:
include "./Core/Classes/Hotel.php";
include "./Core/Models/HotelModel.php";

and the actual path to this file is with lower case:
./core/classes/
./core/model/

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Great work!! Just a friendly advice. It is a good practice to name everything lower case. Unix systems are case-sensitives so Index.php is different to index.php. I tried to run this on Debian and had issues with paths. For example You have:

Code:
include "./Core/Classes/Hotel.php";
include "./Core/Models/HotelModel.php";

and the actual path to this file is with lower case:
./core/classes/
./core/model/

I know, thats because i have a little OCD with letters ( Uppercase and Lowercase ).
I will fix this on final version i guess...

Yeah definately using the latest commit, there are 39 SQL files where they are all split up. What version of Xampp are you using for it?

The latest with PHP 7.3 , PS:. I posted a new commit with a echo to show where have a issue during sql commits...

UPDATE 3:
- I have a guess of the reason the Auto Increment doesnt work , its because i'm using a Loop to read file by file and maybe it reading the autoincrement query before create the tables ... I have to change the filenames in a order to read correctly...

UPDATE 4:
- I change the name of file retroinstall_extra to retroinstall_table_xtra , so now its the last readed after all tables created so now its possible to the query set the primary and unique keys (COMMITED)

That it guys keep testing and reporting me any bugs

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know, thats because i have a little OCD with letters ( Uppercase and Lowercase ).
I will fix this on final version i guess...

The latest with PHP 7.3 , PS:. I posted a new commit with a echo to show where have a issue during sql commits...

UPDATE 3:
- I have a guess of the reason the Auto Increment doesnt work , its because i'm using a Loop to read file by file and maybe it reading the autoincrement query before create the tables ... I have to change the filenames in a order to read correctly...

UPDATE 4:
- I change the name of file retroinstall_extra to retroinstall_table_xtra , so now its the last readed after all tables created so now its possible to the query set the primary and unique keys (COMMITED)

That it guys keep testing and reporting me any bugs

Getting those errors in my firefox debugger, no idea if they mean anything but im guessing they shouldnt be there. That is during steps 2&3 during installation. Still nothing in database so unsure where sql queries are doing wrong.

crYrif - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

JltRI5E - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Getting those errors in my firefox debugger, no idea if they mean anything but im guessing they shouldnt be there. That is during steps 2&3 during installation. Still nothing in database so unsure where sql queries are doing wrong.

Ozq64VA - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

R2IFums - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

The teste() function its only to opens a interface on index , that not supposed to broke the install... I'll try to use a firefox navigator because now i'm using chrome...

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The teste() function its only to opens a interface on index , that not supposed to broke the install... I'll try to use a firefox navigator because now i'm using chrome...

Same thing happens on chrome for me, something must be happening from beginning of install.

vf7mdCA - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

qakqaua - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

dRWZKvC - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back