Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] SimpleCMS for PlusEMU and Arcturus

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Ragezoners,

My name is Saiki and i'm the future publisher of SimpleCMS.

What is SimpleCMS

That's a great question you ask. SimpleCMS is an CMS that is simple and clean. This CMS is based on BrainCMS and the reason why i made this CMS is because i like it Simple (haha get it?). But in the world of retros i know there are more people who likes a simple CMS and that's why i decided to create it but also because almost everything can be done in the client these days. This is why i introduce SimpleCMS to you.

Current Features

Well.. This CMS is based on BrainCMS so it has the same features but i deleted some things and made it Simple. I have some planned features that im gonna add later in the CMS.
Planned Features
- News comments
- Buy VIP
- Buy Diamonds
What is the future plan for this CMS

Well my future plan for this CMS is to be an open source CMS for everyone. I want people to re-edit it or add new features so i can share it with everyone. My plan is also to make an website for the CMS where you can download it, ask for support , see future updates and report bugs and/or errors. I will even make an Discord group where you can discuss with others and show your ideas and even ask for support from others. As for now its an plan that hopefully i can furfill (it depends on your opinion).

Enough information about the CMS do you have screenshots?

Why didn't you ask earlier? Ofcourse i have screenshots of the CMS. I used the CMS already on my own dutch private hotel named Limit.

REMEMBER: The screenshots you see is only an concept of the CMS the final version is still in development.

Livedemo

I don't have a livedemo because the website is up and running on my private hotel. Soon i will add an livedemo so you have a feel of the CMS

About updates

The CMS is now running on BrainCMS 1.8.0. and that is very outdated so i'm gonna update it to the newest version 1.9.0. i will also release the older versions (1.8.9, 1.8.8, 1.8.1.) the reason why is because some people are maybe using this version already so you just have to add the CMS in the templates folder.

Credits
Mitchel (Discord: Mitchel#1337)

Big thanks to the developer of the frontend, Mitchel an dutch (amazing) developer. i just re-edited the template and combined two of his templates in one website.

RetroRipper (
) for BrainCMS.

Further questions?
You can add me on Discord and i will answer any questions you have for me. My discord is: #Saiki6862

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is really clean indeed and modern!

Love it! Good luck with the development :thumbup:

Reaction score
Not sure if Brain is like Rev with themes and stuff, but is this just a heavy edit where you delete the code (honestly it probably is a benefit), or is it just a custom theme?

Regardless, I don't think either one deserves being named its own CMS. Look into Dominic posted, Laravel probably is the easiest thing to learn even more so than HTML.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well the idea behind this is that users who want to use BrainCMS with an Simple template. I just called it SimpleCMS but its basically an based on theme for BrainCMS. BrainCMS is like Rev that you can use other themes and stuff.

Reaction score
Well the idea behind this is that users who want to use BrainCMS with an Simple template. I just called it SimpleCMS but its basically an based on theme for BrainCMS. BrainCMS is like Rev that you can use other themes and stuff.
I get the point about simplicity, but using Laravel is that much harder than using Rev or Brain. (Only it requires actually having a brain)
Laravel is a framework, which ensures the security of the users that uses it.

Back