Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Not Finished] StormCMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
StormCMS is a new Content Management System with an integrated housekeeping. I hope to release StormCMS within the next few weeks and ultimately continue development with new themes and features people can add onto their hotel, such as a points shop and badge shop! Like I stated before, this CMS will have an intergrated housekeeping called "FireStorm" and all additional themes that are created will be a pun on words associated with the CMS Core itself. For instance, the Base theme getting released in the next few weeks will be titled "RainStorm." Hehe :)

StormCMS v1 will only be compatible with Arcturus Emulator 1.13.0. However, I plan to make StormCMS compatible with all emulators! Just link me to an emulator you would like it to be compatible with.

Here are some pics of the theme "RainStorm" Powered by StormCMS:
Login:

Me:

Community:

Staff:

StormCMS was made possible by using Bootstrap as a major CSS player. Therefore the whole source code is not mine entirely! Let me know your thoughts and it you have any suggestions!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Could we get some more information? Is it written from scratch (the system)? Which languages do you use? Also do you have any snippets?

I do like the style but I'm no fan of the "Community" / "Staff" / "Store" rounded navigation buttons on the Community screenshot.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could we get some more information? Is it written from scratch (the system)? Which languages do you use? Also do you have any snippets?

I do like the style but I'm no fan of the "Community" / "Staff" / "Store" rounded navigation buttons on the Community screenshot.
Thanks for the feedback! it is written in php 5.3 as of now, but it will be upgraded to support the newest version of php.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! it is written in php 5.3 as of now, but it will be upgraded to support the newest version of php.

Rly? PHP 5.3? We are at 2018, anyway, I like the design idea but you should work more on it, too simple at the moment

Back