Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989919293949596979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1510
  1. #1471
    Time is just an Illusion! streamhotel is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    EarthLocation
    524Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    @Beny. I thought the way how retro's were using RSA was useless. They're not generating random N and E keys and just use hard coded ones. It's also destructed in Habbo.swf when you're using a automatic cracking tool because they're hard coding the keys into it. RSA is pointless when you're making keys public. That's like placing a very secured forced door but place the key under the carpet outside the door. Not really active anymore with Habbo but I doubt the encryption is now used properly.

    Nice progress Wesley! Some custom features like the notifications are useful in my opinion. This is the longest from scratch Habbo emulator project so far, that's worth it!
    Last edited by streamhotel; 10-06-17 at 04:41 PM.

  2. #1472
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,848Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    You can easily make an protocol adapter? As of 1.8.0 you're able to register your own message handlers and also override implementation of the original handlers.

    Also for the timers its how I originally imaged it to make it MORE dynamic by being able to run MULTIPLE games in a single room as opposed to Habbo where all games are tied to all timers. Also in 1.8.0 you can use any timer for any game.

    Also I've been making things more like Habbo. Take a look at wireds for example. I've done them EXACTLY like Habbo.

    I don't mind what emulator people use for their own hotel. Just use whatever they see fit. But build your own emulator, don't use mine. Not even as a base as I am not cool with that.

    Anything is possible really. @Joopie has shown that you can connect using a remote database and stuff like that. Also do you really think Habbo has added a shit ton of if else statements to check against to build to determine if they should add a couple more bytes in a composer or read a bit of more bytes from an incoming message? Ofcourse not. They also just update it and if their structures have not changed all they do is just replace the header and forward the message.

    Plenty of stuff you can do (shitty example but it shows enough):



    Quote Originally Posted by streamhotel View Post
    @Beny. I thought the way how retro's were using RSA was useless. They're not generating random N and E keys and just use hard coded ones. It's also destructed in Habbo.swf when you're using a automatic cracking tool because they're hard coding the keys into it. RSA is pointless when you're making keys public. That's like placing a very secured forced door but place the key under the carpet outside the door.

    Nice progress Wesley! Some custom features like the notifications are useful in my opinion. This is the longest from scratch Habbo emulator project so far, that's worth it!
    Exactly. With a note on the door; key under carpet. Tanji has already proven that it is obselete and useless. If you still think that encryption will 'protect' your hotel from scripting or whatever then you're wrong.

    Also these custom features are seperate plugins. I won't be adding it to the emulator but will make it available for download.
    Last edited by The General; 10-06-17 at 05:42 PM.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  3. #1473
    Deep thoughts Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove Joopie is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,583Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    Quote Originally Posted by streamhotel View Post
    @Beny. I thought the way how retro's were using RSA was useless. They're not generating random N and E keys and just use hard coded ones. It's also destructed in Habbo.swf when you're using a automatic cracking tool because they're hard coding the keys into it. RSA is pointless when you're making keys public. That's like placing a very secured forced door but place the key under the carpet outside the door. Not really active anymore with Habbo but I doubt the encryption is now used properly.

    Nice progress Wesley! Some custom features like the notifications are useful in my opinion. This is the longest from scratch Habbo emulator project so far, that's worth it!
    There is a reason why it is called public. It is supposed to be there. All cracking tools replace the keys, because it is to hard to get the private key. Which, without it, makes the public key useless!

    That's why most popular packetloggers simply replace it with their own keys. Then use those to intercept the data. After that they use the original public keys to send the data to habbos server.

    My point is. It is implemented right. However, because we can simply edit the swf it is sort of 'useless'. But it makes it harder for people to script for.

    And that works! Don't believe me? Just look at yourself, because a lot what you said is wrong.

  4. #1474
    C# / Java Programmer scottstamp851 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    EverywhereLocation
    526Posts

    Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    Quote Originally Posted by Joopie View Post
    There is a reason why it is called public. It is supposed to be there. All cracking tools replace the keys, because it is to hard to get the private key. Which, without it, makes the public key useless!

    That's why most popular packetloggers simply replace it with their own keys. Then use those to intercept the data. After that they use the original public keys to send the data to habbos server.

    My point is. It is implemented right. However, because we can simply edit the swf it is sort of 'useless'. But it makes it harder for people to script for.

    And that works! Don't believe me? Just look at yourself, because a lot what you said is wrong.
    Tanji / Flazzy actually doesn't edit the pub keys anymore in the client, it injects a function that sends the RC4 key back to Tanji with header 4001 before the client starts encrypting with it. No RSA interception necessary.

    It'd be nice to see a proper RSA/DH/RC4 implementation though, everything I've seen so far was half-assed and buggy.
    hayhay.

  5. #1475
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,848Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    Quote Originally Posted by scottstamp851 View Post
    Tanji / Flazzy actually doesn't edit the pub keys anymore in the client, it injects a function that sends the RC4 key back to Tanji with header 4001 before the client starts encrypting with it. No RSA interception necessary.

    It'd be nice to see a proper RSA/DH/RC4 implementation though, everything I've seen so far was half-assed and buggy.
    It won't work if your client can be decompiled / reverse engineered. FAKE NEWS TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. DONT WATCH FOX.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  6. #1476
    C# / Java Programmer scottstamp851 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    EverywhereLocation
    526Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    It won't work if your client can be decompiled / reverse engineered. FAKE NEWS TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. DONT WATCH FOX.
    True. Modifying the RC4 cipher should give good results though and keep out most casual observers.
    hayhay.

  7. #1477
    Newbie Oinkz is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    What a great development this is you have totally made me fall in love.

    Good luck and I hope to hear more of your updates on the emulator!
    Last edited by Oinkz; 14-06-17 at 02:39 AM. Reason: ...

  8. #1478
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Beny. is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    482Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    Quote Originally Posted by streamhotel View Post
    @Beny. I thought the way how retro's were using RSA was useless. They're not generating random N and E keys and just use hard coded ones. It's also destructed in Habbo.swf when you're using a automatic cracking tool because they're hard coding the keys into it. RSA is pointless when you're making keys public. That's like placing a very secured forced door but place the key under the carpet outside the door. Not really active anymore with Habbo but I doubt the encryption is now used properly.
    Hello there, I'm not saying that the RSA encryption WILL protect my retro, I'm saying that it will make it HARDER. Currently it is very EASY to flood the emulator with packets and easily even manipulate logging in.

    Tanji can still get past the RSA, but that's just 1 client connected. Someone can use simple packet sending tool to connect with unlimited clients.

    In fact, someone took my emulator down by spamming packets. Welsey added so that you must be logged in to send most of the packets. Actually he could just create a bunch of accounts, send the login packets, and then continue to take down my emulator.

    Let's not argue about this though. There will never be a way to fully secure the emulator, I just want to make it harder.

  9. #1479
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,848Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    You can also crash plus emulator by flooding it with handshakes as thats more computally intensive.

    Also you say flooding it with connections, have you considered that there are multiple ways to handle this:

    - Get a proxy that prevents flooding.
    - Configure your firewall properly!!!

    Best way to mitigate these issues is on the lowest level possible.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  10. #1480
    C# / Java Programmer scottstamp851 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    EverywhereLocation
    526Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    Quote Originally Posted by Beny. View Post
    Hello there, I'm not saying that the RSA encryption WILL protect my retro, I'm saying that it will make it HARDER. Currently it is very EASY to flood the emulator with packets and easily even manipulate logging in.

    Tanji can still get past the RSA, but that's just 1 client connected. Someone can use simple packet sending tool to connect with unlimited clients.

    In fact, someone took my emulator down by spamming packets. Welsey added so that you must be logged in to send most of the packets. Actually he could just create a bunch of accounts, send the login packets, and then continue to take down my emulator.

    Let's not argue about this though. There will never be a way to fully secure the emulator, I just want to make it harder.
    I could've done that regardless of crypto, I'd just have the tool handshake before it started spamming lol. The best way to protect against that sort of vuln is the fix that's been implemented.
    hayhay.

  11. #1481
    Veteran Glaceon is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,214Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    Besides, good people who know what they're doing shouldn't stoop that low into "hacking" a hotel. If somebody does, (s)he's a disgrace to the community.

    Most noobs don't even know how to write a function in C#, can only rename stuff. They won't be able to hack a hotel so easy. Then, it's up to the community to NOT share any tools that can be used.

    (I know "hacking" is a bit of a weird term to use, but I use it to keep it simple.)

    Anyways, I agree with @The General, there are more ways to prevent it as much as possible. Just making crypto better doesn't help alone.
    https://aurora-dev.com/ - https://worldofmrjosh.com

    No matter how much you fall down, you can always reach your destination by standing up again.

  12. #1482
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,848Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    Have been kinda busy IRL. Will be picking up issues friday. Lot of the same issues have been reported which will be addressed soon. Thanks!
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  13. #1483
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,848Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    Sorry for the lack of updates. Fixing a lot of small issues and currently testing and profiling some things. Still want to tweak some stuff.

    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  14. #1484
    what a twat is this hat? saamus is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,210Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove


    Why UML if we have PAINT hahahaha.

  15. #1485
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,848Posts

    Re: Habbo Emulator ~ Java - Maven - Netty - HikariCP - Trove

    Quote Originally Posted by saamus View Post

    Why UML if we have PAINT hahahaha.
    Too lazy to fix my plantuml.

    #RIPMSPaint2017
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063




Advertisement