Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Hotel: C# Server .NET Core, Sockets - Web App. (Canvas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think is a good idea to come back again with emulators, my opinion is that we should work on a complete Web browser version. (Js HTML)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think is a good idea to come back again with emulators, my opinion is that we should work on a complete Web browser version. (Js HTML)

Ehh:

Client: HTML5 web application using canvas's and Object Oriented JavaScript.

Isn't that what it is? And even then you need a "emulator" (AKA server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehh:

Isn't that what it is? And even then you need a "emulator" (AKA server)

Server: C# .NET Core (Console Application) using sockets.

Well, you don't manage an emulator that does connections and logic at all, it's only server for sockets nothing else.

Reaction score
That’s because this is an “emulator” that works with web sockets. It’s not using flash, or anything like that to add additional functionality on top of the SWF layer. It’s recreating the whole experience in HTML5 and JavaScript.

Regardless, Luicy left the scene within of week of posting this. Check out Bobba.io thread instead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That’s because this is an “emulator” that works with web sockets. It’s not using flash, or anything like that to add additional functionality on top of the SWF layer. It’s recreating the whole experience in HTML5 and JavaScript.

Regardless, Luicy left the scene within of week of posting this. Check out Bobba.io thread instead

hello.

im back from the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back