Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo HTML5] Roanoke Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be better to draw images using canvas in JS.
Also in my opinion a Node.js backend would suit better aswell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be better to draw images using canvas in JS.
Also in my opinion a Node.js backend would suit better aswell.
Yeah, i know but i dont want make a canvas/node project, i already have a 3d engine in canvas/node but the challenge here its make a dom iso engine playable =3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fair enough, but why would you want that? A full game engine written in JS with WebGL or canvas would better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D this is so funny, i really like :V
yeah, depends of the use dom can be better, in games maybe not, but a ctrl s in ur canvas project and a reverse engineer can easily make a clone, because all the code is js/json based, using dom u can make all with ajax and code in php, using the js only like a writer
in this case the cracker need remake the client structure and the server. It's very interesting if u think that way, but it's not viable work with DOM because this.

i go edit the original topic, the konquerr project its the 'most complete' habbo html5 project here, open src or not.. the apollo its just a motivation now =D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yeah, depends of the use dom can be better, in games maybe not, but a ctrl s in ur canvas project and a reverse engineer can easily make a clone, because all the code is js/json based, using dom u can make all with ajax and code in php, using the js only like a writer
in this case the cracker need remake the client structure and the server. It's very interesting if u think that way, but it's not viable work with DOM because this.

i go edit the original topic, the konquerr project its the 'most complete' habbo html5 project here, open src or not.. the apollo its just a motivation now =D

I don't even have furnitures implemented yet, so probably not the most complete, heh..

I must admit, just watching all these updates you're pushing out so quickly really makes me want to keep working on it. Scrolling through this thread has been a great motivator, especially in times where i grow bored of habbo. Hell, your thread is probably what made me actually get back into it in the first place. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck making a clone on minified and transpiled files.
You don't see people make React clones of others website because it's impossible.
Raw JS with ajax would be easier to clone as it's not transpiled or minified.

Anyway, duck PHP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why do you care about someone who can clone this if you are planning to release this? You are planning to release this project right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you care about someone who can clone this if you are planning to release this? You are planning to release this project right?
i dont care about this, im just saying because dont have benefits using dom to games.. im talking about the konquer project (canvas)
everyone who was interested in the apollo project and sent me pm i helped fix a lot of things to get the baseline of the project, i do not know if i want to release it now, since nobody really supports the project constructively, so until have something usable is just a showcase.

#edit
oops, i read the new topic messages, thx <3

Good luck making a clone on minified and transpiled files.You don't see people make React clones of others website because it's impossible.Raw JS with ajax would be easier to clone as it's not transpiled or minified.Anyway, duck PHP
after so many years on the internet, I should have known that nothing is impossible.unless we're talking about rsa 2048, with a aes 256 dynamic token key: p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good. I hope that this project will not die like many others. @The General instead of pm'ing me, you still write a post :junglejane:

btw. As @Delight said, you should draw the images on canvas (perfomance things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) and use Node for backend.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you manage to get all the frontend part done?
Did you write all the CSS from scratch, did you convert the SWFs to HTML/JS/CSS or how?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you manage to get all the frontend part done?
Did you write all the CSS from scratch, did you convert the SWFs to HTML/JS/CSS or how?

Are u talking about the hotel view layout ?

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Looks good. I hope that this project will not die like many others. @The General instead of pm'ing me, you still write a post :junglejane:

btw. As @Delight said, you should draw the images on canvas (perfomance things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) and use Node for backend.

Hell no, you shouldnt use NodeJS for huge projects like that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hell no, you shouldnt use NodeJS for huge projects like that.
lmfao :p

hmm, this project its a problem bro, the parryThrust need SVGs to work e-e
no pT, no movements lol, but i go make something to make this work.. i really need that this project be a DOM based =3

hmm, i dont like node.. its cool but if i go make a server~side to production i choose c/c++
im using dotnet because its simple and fast, i dont need more than this.. pirate hotels dont have 1000+ players online :p

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sick, keep it up.
I think another font would be more fitting though, the current font doesn't remind me of Habbo really.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So sick! I would love to see this turn in to a thing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back