Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    21Posts

sad [Habbo HTML5] Roanoke Project

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I started the project one week ago, i accept suggestions

The Project is a mix of all JS/PHP/HTML5 content 'alive' in this forum.
    Using
    Apollo Project as main (yes DOM instead canvas)

Fixes
    Spoiler:
    Fixed avatarimager
    Fixed packets
    Fixed furnitures
    Fixed catalog
    Fixed sit/stand
    Fixed drag&drop furniture
    Fixed door glitch
    Fixed writing/afk actions
    Fixed Menu
    Fixed ItemMenu
    Fixed FurniData
    Fixed InventoryContainer
    Fixed Navigator
    Fixed Votes
    Fixed Rooms
    and more..

Bases:
    Spoiler:
    Furniture - Jabbo

Others:
    habbocamera
    habbogroups

Layout:
    habboview -
    navbar -

Espec:
    Websockets Alchemy VB.NET+C#
    A* Pathfinding

Version Badges, Furniture:
    r63

Sorry f/EN_L, Im BR.

ScreenShots:
    https://imgur.com/a/WzVF5

Sorry if i dont put ur name in credits, alert me
    I was using codes of 9 habbo js/html5 projects including canvas project like LOVC
    I really want put the Jabbo's Habbo Retro Layout in the game including the God's Inventory Hand but i want a responsive layout to use mobile =/ btw i hate the new layout style but is more light.
    Edit special thx to

att~ random user, roanoke.
    Last edited by Roanoke; 26 Minutes Ago at 03:26 PM.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,125Posts

Re: [Habbo HTML5] Roanoke Project

Thread approved, good luck.

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    Summoner's RiftLocation
    49Posts

Nice!
    Snippet of code?

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    21Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Betts View Post
    Nice!
    Snippet of code?
    the original unfinshed src works perfectly just need u read the source and fix the database, if u cant do this..
    the database by @Mink need fix in some tables if u fix u can enter in room, create rooms, chat, etc.. the next step is the avatargenerator need fix in only 1 line of code, with no problem u can LAN, my only problem with this src it was the furnis i have fixed with the new src because i dont know how to fix this in java, i only make another server because i dont like java but all code structure is based on the original src.

the project is there ready just waiting for someone to finish it, i think its a challenger to use the src :P mjölnir approves..

#edit:I think this because i found it very curious that he posted several parts of the project separately as a tool but they fit perfectly into the main project. its like a puzzle lul
    but I may be wrong.
    btw i want make a git later to help.

sorry the english..
    Last edited by Roanoke; 5 Days Ago at 04:55 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    Summoner's RiftLocation
    49Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roanoke View Post
    im not a java programmer, i hate java.. but
    the original unfinshed src works perfectly just need u read the source and fix the database, if u cant do this..
    the database by @Mink need fix in some tables if u fix u can enter in room, create rooms, chat, etc.. the next step is the avatargenerator need fix in only 1 line of code, with no problem u can LAN, my only problem with this src it was the furnis i have fixed with the new src because i dont know how to fix this in java, i only make another server because i dont like java but all code structure is based on the original src.

the project is there ready just waiting for someone to finish it, i think its a challenger to use the src :P mjölnir approves..

#edit:I think this because i found it very curious that he posted several parts of the project separately as a tool but they fit perfectly into the main project. its like a puzzle lul
    but I may be wrong.
    btw i want make a git later to help.

sorry the english..

main topic:
    Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT]
    Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    Thread approved, good luck.

Sorry, but I didn't understand.
    What project is that?
    You said you can't program in Java, you "hate" it.
    So what are you doing?

"Roanoke Project" = Take files, fix db and put screens?

Sorry mate, I am not flaming you, but I really don't understand what "project" does mean to you.

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    21Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Betts View Post
    Sorry, but I didn't understand.
    What project is that?
    You said you can't program in Java, you "hate" it.
    So what are you doing?

"Roanoke Project" = Take files, fix db and put screens?

Sorry mate, I am not flaming you, but I really don't understand what "project" does mean to you.
    hmm
    new network
    new 'jogabillity'
    new server
    new avatarimage
    new addons
    im just using the files as base but i only want the habbo engine to create another game with habbo theme :B

but first i need make this a habbo clone to edit the game.
    its a development topic... if u dont like just ignore :B
    the objective of this topic is motivate peoples to use apollo project or another project and new ideas.

in this area always have a html5/js/nodejs project incomplete or complete but anyone get to work..its a bad thing, the flashplayer will gonna die in 2020 and habbo probably will invest in html5 or mobile.
    and the apollo uses another project files as base(JABBO) why i cant too ?

- - - Updated - - -

added ingame effects, its a good steep to final project because i go make a habbbo rpg lul

- - - Updated - - -

fixed chatbubble.. just css, changed the main bubble to the default gray

added headonly and size parameters to original avatar.php, removed old cache method.

now i go put the face in the chatbubble..

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, looks nice =3

- - - Updated - - -

added a new chatbubble just for fun :B
    Last edited by Roanoke; 16 Hours Ago at 11:04 PM.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    316Posts

This is fun and all, but what is your actual goal here?

You're expanding on something that fundamentally won't scale well into production. Create a room with a few hundred furniture that are all being added to the dom. Top that off with actual players running around, animations for pretty much everything and you'll find that your computer would probably start crying for mercy.

If this is for funzies (which i'm all for, don't get me wrong) or you just want to play around with some friends on a small hotel, why not use Jabbo? a client that already has pretty much all you want implemented even with its flaws.

Bottom line; is it worth it?
    Lurking around

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    21Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Konquer View Post
    This is fun and all, but what is your actual goal here?

You're expanding on something that fundamentally won't scale well into production. Create a room with a few hundred furniture that are all being added to the dom. Top that off with actual players running around, animations for pretty much everything and you'll find that your computer would probably start crying for mercy.

If this is for funzies (which i'm all for, don't get me wrong) or you just want to play around with some friends on a small hotel, why not use Jabbo? a client that already has pretty much all you want implemented even with its flaws.

Bottom line; is it worth it?
    The Jabbo network is flash based lol, its a 'emulation' of websockets to js.. better create a default hotel(swf) than use an html5/flash hybrid

I'm going to dedicate myself to do some method that improves perfomance, you have prejudice with the DOM, it's not because the canvas is lighter and better that makes the DOM unusable >.>

and yes, for my project is worth, because the large maps i can predefine like official rooms.. i can use a form of rendering using parallax and keeping the isometric movement but the rooms of the players themselves, for me no problem if its small, i go use like a player house but the main game is not player's room based.

i dont want a full habbo clone, i just want the game engine.
    Last edited by Roanoke; 1 Week Ago at 05:25 PM.

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    21Posts

added the 94t room and the staff of the fire totem but without fx ;- i need build the drawing method or just generate a gif character lul

edit:
    added the 36t room
    https://i.imgur.com/YgkFNc0.png
    84t
    https://i.imgur.com/as0CgoT.png

80t and 80t 2
    https://i.imgur.com/bGJrZ7C.png
    https://i.imgur.com/384Rsod.png

416t, i go make some stress testing with furnis and players in this room >.>
    https://i.imgur.com/iYU6N3A.png

320t
    https://i.imgur.com/1o2yZ8j.png
    Last edited by Roanoke; 1 Week Ago at 01:35 AM.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    316Posts

I'm going to dedicate myself to do some method that improves perfomance, you have prejudice with the DOM, it's not because the canvas is lighter and better that makes the DOM unusable >.>
    What makes it unusable at a large scale is that there is no viable rendering techniques available for dom that supports habbos core features such as pixel perfect clicking and hotswapping z indexes without wrecking the performance. Feel free to prove me wrong though!

I didn't mean to bash out on your project, i'm just curious as to why you would expand on this rather than creating something from the bottom up.
    Lurking around

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    21Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Konquer View Post
    What makes it unusable at a large scale is that there is no viable rendering techniques available for dom that supports habbos core features such as pixel perfect clicking and hotswapping z indexes without wrecking the performance. Feel free to prove me wrong though!I didn't mean to bash out on your project, i'm just curious as to why you would expand on this rather than creating something from the bottom up.
    I like challenges lul
    but yes, its really not viable to invest in DOM when u have canvas/webgl, but for me it's all right for my objective..

#edit
    removed svg tiles, now is css3 based because the html2canvas habbocamera dont work nice with svgs and is more lw than svg's dom

#edit2
    New inventory dialog, removed old 'non-gui' ui

added ctrl + click pickup and :pickall command

habbo camera now draw the tiles and walls i go check why avatar dont draw and the furni dont draw because its a svg =/

Last edited by Roanoke; 1 Week Ago at 04:30 AM.

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,904Posts

I dont get why you make a habbo clone only to turn it into a game engine later. Seems like a lot of unnecessary work. To me it sounds like you take a mix of everything whats out there, create a complete copy of habbo only to deconstruct your source codw and making it more generic and suitable for a game engine. Aside from saying you have no programming expeeience, in what state do you think you will leave this project once you are "done"?

Dont get me wrong I like HTML5 client :)
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    21Posts

happy Re: [Habbo HTML5] Roanoke Project

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I dont get why you make a habbo clone only to turn it into a game engine later. Seems like a lot of unnecessary work. To me it sounds like you take a mix of everything whats out there, create a complete copy of habbo only to deconstruct your source codw and making it more generic and suitable for a game engine. Aside from saying you have no programming expeeience, in what state do you think you will leave this project once you are "done"?

Dont get me wrong I like HTML5 client :)
    Hmm im dont work with java but i have 16 years of programming lul
    im only program in assembly, php, perl, python, vb6/.net and c/c++
    any way i want a engine based on habbo, with same elements.. not only the isometric movement

I do not want so much work with this project, it's just a hobby that I want to finish as soon as possible.

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,904Posts

Hmm im dont work with java but i have 16 years of programming lul
    im only program in assembly, php, perl, python, vb6/.net and c/c++
    any way i want a engine based on habbo, with same elements.. not only the isometric movement

I do not want so much work with this project, it's just a hobby that I want to finish as soon as possible.
    Ahh okay. Enjoy it
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    21Posts

Added catalog furni preview

added some furnis, i go make a test room with 400 furnis++
    i'm working with png images from habbowiki, someone know any actual pack with all swf furnis(oldschool=>2017?)
    Last edited by Roanoke; 5 Days Ago at 01:25 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement