Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo HTML5] Roanoke Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I started the project one week ago, i accept suggestions

The Project is a mix of all JS/PHP/HTML5 content 'alive' in this forum.
Using
Apollo Project as main (yes DOM instead canvas)

Fixes
Fixed avatarimager
Fixed packets
Fixed furnitures
Fixed catalog
Fixed sit/stand
Fixed drag&drop furniture
Fixed door glitch
Fixed writing/afk actions
Fixed Menu
Fixed ItemMenu
Fixed FurniData
Fixed InventoryContainer
Fixed Navigator
Fixed Votes
Fixed Rooms
and more..
Bases:
Furniture - Jabbo
Others:
habbocamera
habbogroups

Layout:
habboview -
navbar -

Espec:
Websockets Alchemy VB.NET+C#
A* Pathfinding

Version Badges, Furniture:
r63

Sorry f/EN_L, Im BR.

ScreenShots:

Sorry if i dont put ur name in credits, alert me
I was using codes of 9 habbo js/html5 projects including canvas project like LOVC
I really want put the Jabbo's Habbo Retro Layout in the game including the God's Inventory Hand but i want a responsive layout to use mobile =/ btw i hate the new layout style but is more light.
Edit special thx to
att~ random user, roanoke.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice!
Snippet of code?
the original unfinshed src works perfectly just need u read the source and fix the database, if u cant do this..
the database by @Mink need fix in some tables if u fix u can enter in room, create rooms, chat, etc.. the next step is the avatargenerator need fix in only 1 line of code, with no problem u can LAN, my only problem with this src it was the furnis i have fixed with the new src because i dont know how to fix this in java, i only make another server because i dont like java but all code structure is based on the original src.

the project is there ready just waiting for someone to finish it, i think its a challenger to use the src :p mjölnir approves..

#edit:I think this because i found it very curious that he posted several parts of the project separately as a tool but they fit perfectly into the main project. its like a puzzle lul
but I may be wrong.
btw i want make a git later to help.

sorry the english..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im not a java programmer, i hate java.. but
the original unfinshed src works perfectly just need u read the source and fix the database, if u cant do this..
the database by @Mink need fix in some tables if u fix u can enter in room, create rooms, chat, etc.. the next step is the avatargenerator need fix in only 1 line of code, with no problem u can LAN, my only problem with this src it was the furnis i have fixed with the new src because i dont know how to fix this in java, i only make another server because i dont like java but all code structure is based on the original src.

the project is there ready just waiting for someone to finish it, i think its a challenger to use the src :p mjölnir approves..

#edit:I think this because i found it very curious that he posted several parts of the project separately as a tool but they fit perfectly into the main project. its like a puzzle lul
but I may be wrong.
btw i want make a git later to help.

sorry the english..

main topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/apollo-habbo-html5-base-cms-1086191/

Thread approved, good luck.

Sorry, but I didn't understand.
What project is that?
You said you can't program in Java, you "hate" it.
So what are you doing?

"Roanoke Project" = Take files, fix db and put screens?

Sorry mate, I am not flaming you, but I really don't understand what "project" does mean to you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, but I didn't understand.
What project is that?
You said you can't program in Java, you "hate" it.
So what are you doing?

"Roanoke Project" = Take files, fix db and put screens?

Sorry mate, I am not flaming you, but I really don't understand what "project" does mean to you.
hmm
new network
new 'jogabillity'
new server
new avatarimage
new addons
im just using the files as base but i only want the habbo engine to create another game with habbo theme :B

but first i need make this a habbo clone to edit the game.
its a development topic... if u dont like just ignore :B
the objective of this topic is motivate peoples to use apollo project or another project and new ideas.

in this area always have a html5/js/nodejs project incomplete or complete but anyone get to work..its a bad thing, the flashplayer will gonna die in 2020 and habbo probably will invest in html5 or mobile.
and the apollo uses another project files as base(JABBO) why i cant too ?

added ingame effects, its a good steep to final project because i go make a habbbo rpg lul
OqSuggS - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums
6ooMB7W - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums
vz8ami6 - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

fixed chatbubble.. just css, changed the main bubble to the default gray
H5hHKmi - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

added headonly and size parameters to original avatar.php, removed old cache method.
TdFQubO - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

now i go put the face in the chatbubble..

yeah, looks nice =3
ZbgjnI5 - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

added a new chatbubble just for fun :B
79Z8SB3 - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is fun and all, but what is your actual goal here?

You're expanding on something that fundamentally won't scale well into production. Create a room with a few hundred furniture that are all being added to the dom. Top that off with actual players running around, animations for pretty much everything and you'll find that your computer would probably start crying for mercy.

If this is for funzies (which i'm all for, don't get me wrong) or you just want to play around with some friends on a small hotel, why not use Jabbo? a client that already has pretty much all you want implemented even with its flaws.

Bottom line; is it worth it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is fun and all, but what is your actual goal here?

You're expanding on something that fundamentally won't scale well into production. Create a room with a few hundred furniture that are all being added to the dom. Top that off with actual players running around, animations for pretty much everything and you'll find that your computer would probably start crying for mercy.

If this is for funzies (which i'm all for, don't get me wrong) or you just want to play around with some friends on a small hotel, why not use Jabbo? a client that already has pretty much all you want implemented even with its flaws.

Bottom line; is it worth it?
The Jabbo network is flash based lol, its a 'emulation' of websockets to js.. better create a default hotel(swf) than use an html5/flash hybrid

I'm going to dedicate myself to do some method that improves perfomance, you have prejudice with the DOM, it's not because the canvas is lighter and better that makes the DOM unusable >.>

and yes, for my project is worth, because the large maps i can predefine like official rooms.. i can use a form of rendering using parallax and keeping the isometric movement but the rooms of the players themselves, for me no problem if its small, i go use like a player house but the main game is not player's room based.

i dont want a full habbo clone, i just want the game engine.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
added the 94t room and the staff of the fire totem but without fx ;- i need build the drawing method or just generate a gif character lul
6qELLzV - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

edit:
added the 36t room

84t

80t and 80t 2

416t, i go make some stress testing with furnis and players in this room >.>

320t

Attachments

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm going to dedicate myself to do some method that improves perfomance, you have prejudice with the DOM, it's not because the canvas is lighter and better that makes the DOM unusable >.>

What makes it unusable at a large scale is that there is no viable rendering techniques available for dom that supports habbos core features such as pixel perfect clicking and hotswapping z indexes without wrecking the performance. Feel free to prove me wrong though!

I didn't mean to bash out on your project, i'm just curious as to why you would expand on this rather than creating something from the bottom up.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What makes it unusable at a large scale is that there is no viable rendering techniques available for dom that supports habbos core features such as pixel perfect clicking and hotswapping z indexes without wrecking the performance. Feel free to prove me wrong though!I didn't mean to bash out on your project, i'm just curious as to why you would expand on this rather than creating something from the bottom up.
I like challenges lul
but yes, its really not viable to invest in DOM when u have canvas/webgl, but for me it's all right for my objective..

#edit
removed svg tiles, now is css3 based because the html2canvas habbocamera dont work nice with svgs and is more lw than svg's dom

#edit2
New inventory dialog, removed old 'non-gui' ui
Bj5AQqa - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

added ctrl + click pickup and :pickall command

habbo camera now draw the tiles and walls i go check why avatar dont draw and the furni dont draw because its a svg =/

jIQKH4P - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dont get why you make a habbo clone only to turn it into a game engine later. Seems like a lot of unnecessary work. To me it sounds like you take a mix of everything whats out there, create a complete copy of habbo only to deconstruct your source codw and making it more generic and suitable for a game engine. Aside from saying you have no programming expeeience, in what state do you think you will leave this project once you are "done"?

Dont get me wrong I like HTML5 client :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont get why you make a habbo clone only to turn it into a game engine later. Seems like a lot of unnecessary work. To me it sounds like you take a mix of everything whats out there, create a complete copy of habbo only to deconstruct your source codw and making it more generic and suitable for a game engine. Aside from saying you have no programming expeeience, in what state do you think you will leave this project once you are "done"?

Dont get me wrong I like HTML5 client :)

Hmm im dont work with java but i have 16 years of programming lul
im only program in assembly, php, perl, python, vb6/.net and c/c++
any way i want a engine based on habbo, with same elements.. not only the isometric movement

I do not want so much work with this project, it's just a hobby that I want to finish as soon as possible.

Reaction score
Hmm im dont work with java but i have 16 years of programming lul
im only program in assembly, php, perl, python, vb6/.net and c/c++
any way i want a engine based on habbo, with same elements.. not only the isometric movement

I do not want so much work with this project, it's just a hobby that I want to finish as soon as possible.

Ahh okay. Enjoy it :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Added catalog furni preview
6l6lTH - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

added some furnis, i go make a test room with 400 furnis++
i'm working with png images from habbowiki, someone know any actual pack with all swf furnis(oldschool=>2017?)
8dGtp9M - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Added furni layers instead of 10000000000000 z-index lul
peWLDsU - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
added submerge effect in furnis when it is inside the water
but i dont know if i go make this perma because only work in svgs and i want remove the svgs..
only furnis use svgs now.. svg use 5 dom elements and images use only one.. i dont know why iExit make this project svg based if the furnis isn't vectorized its just a image with svg polygons..
sFleWLQ - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

fixed pickup items lul

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im thinking a method to send a packet to a "imager server" with the looks or everything else that need draw and he draw and store in the vps, its very simple, im splitting the server in a room server/shop/etc.(TCP) and chat server/others(UDP)
because drawing images in php isnt the best thing.. its too slow i never used php to draw images i dont now another method to increase the performance...
#topic
removed svg furnis to decrease loading time. 743~628ms with 206 furnis before, 618~503ms after.. (yeah its slow ;- im thinking in use a sprite sheet with css to furni but i dont now if its viable.)
and now have a 'buffer furni' when the image is loading, make more soft.
JhARcpL - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

And i'm trying to fix the parryThrust.. i dont know why he dont work in the roomContainer
o_O..

thx to steamy for the viking map layout, fit nice to my project.
m6uFeoT - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

fixed furniture drag&drop stack height hmm

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
testing a layer to fx effects instead of gif characters.. hmm i go make a video/gif later

RBzs3iG - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

fixed tile click bug on mobile.
next updates in 1 or 1,5 week.
(the ui dont work in mobile.. need some fix in the css and the drag camera too :c)
8p2vi5S - [Habbo  HTML5] Roanoke Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back