Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heroic ~ Scalable Web App

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Heroic Two - Node Web App

Development is halted for a few days due to medical problems. Apologies for this, my ability to help users will also be limited during this time however I have pushed the latest fix (2.1.3-a2) for people to enjoy which resolves client problems
No problems ! Take care of you ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Looks good, I'd like to see something like latest thread or post in the section tiles, maybe how many threads / posts. Some sort of statistics.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice, you look active on dev so, I'm pretty sure you can get nice release of it.

Reaction score

49KyVgf - Heroic ~ Scalable Web App - RaGEZONE Forums

Beta Testing Announcement
3.0 is now available for public beta testing which can be viewed at and will remain in this phase until most bugs are sorted and all features are finished. Thank you!

Had a quick look, I have nothing to criticise apart from the authentication not providing feedback on wrong password/username etc just the red outline (I haven't looked under the hood yet) based on the short time I spent on the website it seems to have all the basic features one could want from a CMS.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back