Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HobbaCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay nice, looking forward to using this CMS when you release it :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks great, can't wait to see the final outcome upon release. Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well take your time, the longer it takes the better it will be

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a pleasure to see an old face that I remember, Goodluck!

All the best
~Zak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good , im interested as to see how this turns out at the end. Good luck man

Reaction score
Just a heads up: I am not dead and neither is this project. I've been working on it pretty consistently but I've also been very busy with a lot of other stuff and haven't had time to show anything off just yet.

Hang in there a bit longer and I will post a lengthy update pretty soon with a ton of new things to show.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm also using his generator for my wip cms and it's just great - especially when utilizing custom clothes. Good to see someone actually using it. :thumbup1: Very neat project, but maybe a bit light on the information?

Yes i also used his generator, but was buggy, changed a lot of things to work properly with HabboWEB.

Reaction score
Not soon, but it's not dead.

As I've said previously, I have school and work. I wanted to get a live demo version up a while ago but there are things I have to finish before I do that and I just haven't had the time.

I recently made a huge shift in the layout and structure of the code for the project to make it easier for me to work on, so that ate a lot of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back