Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HORNET

[ Emulation of Habbo hotel ]
Hi guys, i will show my new project with some friends, this is our Emulator (Hornet) based on PlusEmu, but with better PathFinder, soccer ball like habbo.com, alpha tool,jukebox's, target offers, groups (chats and forums), Thread implementation on buycatalogitems, jukeboxs, and some commands, and much more​

Features:
- Nux Alerts
- Group Forum
- Group Chat
- Alpha's Tool
- Target Offers
- Wireds Highscores (all of them)
- All wireds works 100%
- Wireds Customs (Wired freeze, dance, handitem, give furni, give badge, etc)
- PathFinder like habbo.com
- Soccer Ball like Habbo.com
- Custom craft system (ecotron) with Rares
- Room's Pools
- Talent's
- Hall Of Fame order by score
- New Threads Implementions
- Low ram usage

Pathfinder:
588a2da3b860056cb7edad6178768830 - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums
edf7ef093454c8a968204535efab5bb8 - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums
Felix41 - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums
Felix41 - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums
Soccer ball 100%
1ba1e61d2ee69b4317e0078d1be0ae8c - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums
Jukebox's
Ecotron (Crafting Rares)
7418b6e2c0f1ae645d8c1f4ee2f18a2b - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums
Groups Forums
46acc53b40c64b830b3c19a8ccf7cd36 - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums
Credits:
Distorsion (me)
Key As C
Mr Mustache
Lahm
Gabo
Juan
And: PlusEmu and ButterFly developers.

Future Features:

- Camara 100% (With Api)
- Crafting (No ecotron)
- Item Bundles
- Room Bundles

INSTA SERV (c) 2015-2017

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Re: Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. [Based on Plus

Not sure if this really needed a development thread? It seems like you've completed everything you've listed.

I've just realised there's another development named Hornet emulator too? Ubbel

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. [Based on Plus

Two Hornet Emulator?

Oh, no. This is just a Ducking rename. Get out.

(Many of those features are from Plus). You just edited the emulator. lol. This is a Development Section, not an edit/fix/improve Section.

If your Emulator has really a lot of rewrite (like you rewrote many things of the core), so, yeah, it's a Dev Thread.

Anyways, the features looks good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not sure if this really needed a development thread? It seems like you've completed everything you've listed and I've just realised there's another development named Hornet emulator too? @Ubbel

Anyways, looks interesting, good luck :thumbup:

--

Yeah Ubbel is lahm, Ubbel is writing another emulator but is the same team, we have a lots of projects and all of them are "Hornet".

Sorry i forgot to write the future features :) we still working on this project and i will keep updating this thread so please dont close it xD

Thanks <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah, i'm lahm, hornet has 2 version, one in c# [based on plus] and other it's arcturus, i mean.. typescript, yeah typescript

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Two Hornet Emulator?

Oh, no. This is just a Ducking rename. Get out.

(Many of those features are from Plus). You just edited the emulator. lol. This is a Development Section, not an edit/fix/improve Section.

If your Emulator has really a lot of rewrite (like you rewrote many things of the core), so, yeah, it's a Dev Thread.

Anyways, the features looks good.

Offcs thats why i said "based on plusemu" but i change a lot of things (a lot trustme) on usermanager.cs, gamemap.cs, soccer.cs, roomitemhandling.cs, items.cs, a lot on all catalog structure, and much more :/

Its not rename lol, Hornet on c# is based on plusemu and the another hornet is writed on js. We are on the same team and we have another projects like these 2 emulators.

Why always has to answer like that, "Ducking rename get out", seriously guys this is a very nice community stop get angry for everything and stop insults :/

Reaction score

Should just ban emulator rename development threads.

Also not tying the walking to the room cycle is going to look really ugly. Especially in games where different people are walking at different frames.

It's probably going to lagg a ton when put under stress.

Why always has to answer like that, "Ducking rename get out", seriously guys this is a very nice community stop get angry for everything and stop insults :/

Maybe... Just maybe don't put yourself ABOVE the original developers of uber, butterfly, plus.

Keep on renaming. :thumbdown: It's just disrespectful. I'll just rename this IF it gets released and re-release it. Put myself in the credits. Pretty sure you won't be happy with that would you?

So this emulator is feature complete, where is the download link? Or is this a secret advertisement?

Thread implementation on buycatalogitems
LOL. gg CPU. Maybe just optimize your queries and prepared statements instead of making buying items multithreaded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why would you multi thread jukeboxes? Or commands...? Are you using Thread.sleep inside them? Also you don't need thread for the catalog buy items...

82a7834fac10370f5e109f54c0407859 - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why would you multi thread jukeboxes? Or commands...? Are you using Thread.sleep inside them? Also you don't need thread for the catalog buy items...

82a7834fac10370f5e109f54c0407859 - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums
never use thread sleep, im using tasks on c#, new task per item (sorry my bad english)

there is a example:

wkG1X5A - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OP, any code repo up or something?

never use thread sleep, im using tasks on c#, new task per item (sorry my bad english)

there is a example:

wkG1X5A - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums

This is just amazing. You should use instead of using for as then you are copying Arcturus ;)

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OP, any code repo up or something?

This is just amazing. You should use instead of using for as then you are copying Arcturus ;)
Amazing bro thanks for your advice! you're right i saw code from acturus when he use thread.run() on buy catalog items, i thought it was a really nice idea and it works but now with your advice i see the real risks.

So, i just read a lot on stackoverflow and i understand now that use parallel.for is much better than task.factory or task.run

yT30E9K - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums

The General i just will ignore your comments because you think you are the best here, maybe you are a good programmer but you suck as person. Cya bro

Attachments

Reaction score
i saw code from acturus when he use thread.run() on buy catalog items, i thought it was a really nice idea and it works but now with your advice i see the real risks.

You should not compare Java to C#.

The General i just will ignore your comments because you think you are the best here, maybe you are a good programmer but you suck as person. Cya bro

As if being rude to someone will make you a better person? :?:

Also first you thought it was a good idea what I did so you implemented your own version in C# and then improved and now you're being rude to me? Like what's wrong with you? Also Arcturus doesn't even use multiple threads for buying items... Because it's already fast enough and I don't want to saturate my executorservice / threadpool I left it out.

People often think their code should run parallel while non optimized SQL usage is the bottleneck.

Also, you say no lag spike but look closely, the number is increasing to 100 over a period of 5 seconds:

46acc53b40c64b830b3c19a8ccf7cd36 - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums

You didn't 'optimize'. You just made the issue less visually appearing...

This is how it should look like:

bbf8c8849ac05904f4953500d8996809 - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Gifs are same length btw...

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Olala, can't wait for a release :love:

Reaction score
I got up to "Based on PlusEmu" and stopped reading - It appears that what constitutes a 'development' thread is obscure these days.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
37dd9d9ae5d0cce9a40fdf72bd255a8c - Hornet Emulator | Better Pathfinder | Thread Implemention | More.. - RaGEZONE Forums

The General You're right bro :p i fix connections sql and it works perfectly

Attachments

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
I can appreciate your enthusiasm for .NET's awesome asynchronous support, but BE CAREFUL! If you saturate the threadpool you're going to have a bad time and it'll run terribly on servers with fewer cores. If you have a task you want to run in the background and have other stuff that needs to be done immediately, the background task goes in a thread, the immediate stuff doesn't.

Threads == Tasks == Parallel.For for our purposes, they all implement the same primitive in MSIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back