Re: [HTML5] Habbo5 [Typescript, Vue, Webpack, WebSocket]

So.. dead development?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    419Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B3T4T3ST3 View Post
    So.. dead development?
    Enjoying the holidays. Will get back to everyone that have pm'ed me regarding this in a few days.

------------------------------

Too much rambling? Just read the red text.

I'm getting quite a few requests for the source/collaborations, so instead of replying to everyone i'll just put it here; I want to do furniture and chatting on my own because that's the remaining two original stepping stones I set out as a goal to overcome. Once that is done i'll do some refactoring and open up the repo so y'all can mess around with it and whatnot.

I don't really have a burning passion for Habbo anymore. I ended up doing this because I wanted to mess around with and learn about isometric games. I thought creating a replica of Habbo, a game I have enjoyed for so many years, would keep me interested long enough to want to keep working on it, in contrast to something I mess around with for a few days and never touch again. And it absolutely worked, but i'm not able and don't want to keep up with the expected pace from this dev thread.

Ideally this is something i'd like to just work on whenever I feel like it. A few days every month, get that nostalgia and inspiration to work on it a lot for some time and then take a break from it and do other fun stuff. Which leads me to the conclusion of finishing furniture and chatting, then release it and most likely close this thread. I'm definitely going to keep working on it on my own after that, but at my own pace.

I'm certain that someone will pick it up, use it as a base or whatnot and create something awesome, and I can't wait to see that!
    Lurking around

MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    9Posts

Cant wait for this .. Any news?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    419Posts

Taking a break from this to focus on my professional tetris career. Thread can be closed until further notice o/

Here's the source
    Lurking around

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Advertisement