[HTML5] Habbo5 [Typescript, Vue, Webpack, WebSocket]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    458Posts

Re: [HTML5] Habbo5 [Typescript, Vue, Webpack, WebSocket]

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel204 View Post
    There are lots of information about latest technology and how to get trained in them, like this have spread around the web, but this is a unique one according to me.
    thanks, i think

True MemberRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    234Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Konquer View Post
    thanks, i think
    Judging by the signature looks like it's just spam in order to get backlinks to their website

But yeah, I think a new-but-old style would be quite cool. Getting it to look right is going to be a pain though.

Can't wait to see what you come up with :D
    Elijah

True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    1,028Posts

Very cool to see this development running agian. And some great progress too. An idea to get the community to work on completing all the furni classes? That way you can focus more on the logic/core stuff? I'm willing todo some.

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    22Posts

I may be a total noob but,

If I were to use this, could you possibly explain me how to add new furniture and clothing on this project? Because I really, really seem to be interested.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    458Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seanrom View Post
    Very cool to see this development running agian. And some great progress too. An idea to get the community to work on completing all the furni classes? That way you can focus more on the logic/core stuff? I'm willing todo some.
    Hey, nice to see you back here again too :) Yeah for sure would be cool if this could be a bit community driven down the line.

I'm a bit hesitant to add loads of furni at this point just in case i want to change how it works later but maybe sometime in the near feature we can start adding most of the classic furnitures. Probably not a superhard task to create a tool that converts swf furnis into compatible ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonson View Post
    I may be a total noob but,
    If I were to use this, could you possibly explain me how to add new furniture and clothing on this project? Because I really, really seem to be interested.
    To add a furniture you would create a spritesheet containing all the images for that furni and a javascript file with some definitions of where to find the sprites, when and where to draw them (examples of that js file can be found a bit back in the thread)

As for clothing there's no way to do anything with that yet. It's currently giving users a random figure out of 10 pregenerated spritesheets (script for the spritesheet generation can also be found further back in the thread)

---------------------------

the new server is ahead of the old one now, time to add new stuff :)

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    22Posts

To add a furniture you would create a spritesheet containing all the images for that furni and a javascript file with some definitions of where to find the sprites, when and where to draw them (examples of that js file can be found a bit back in the thread)

As for clothing there's no way to do anything with that yet. It's currently giving users a random figure out of 10 pregenerated spritesheets (script for the spritesheet generation can also be found further back in the thread.
    Could you later on the process give us an example on how to add furniture with a handy dandy tutorial? And regarding to the clothing, does this mean people can only have preselected clothing combos? Or can they actually change their looks shoes, for example? If so, does this get changed any time in the future?

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    174Posts

Could you later on the process give us an example on how to add furniture with a handy dandy tutorial? And regarding to the clothing, does this mean people can only have preselected clothing combos? Or can they actually change their looks shoes, for example? If so, does this get changed any time in the future?
    This is a development not a release. He's focusing on the things he wants, eventually (hopefully) he'll be working changing clothes. He's trying to replicate Habbo, it's not really a small task. Give him a break. :P

True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    458Posts

Sure can do. Later on you will be able to change clothes like in Habbo, it just hasn't been a priority yet and to do it right is a big task.

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    22Posts

Will the clothing changing be apart of the big demo you want to get done asap? Or will it be less of an priority?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    458Posts

Will the clothing changing be apart of the big demo you want to get done asap? Or will it be less of an priority?
    Not sure. I want to do registration for the demo so will probably look into some cheesy way of doing avatargeneration then.

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

I have been going back and forth on how I want the room 'o matic to be. I for sure want it to look like the oldschool one but i'm not sure if it should be exactly the same or different in the same style. Could be cool to make it more like how it is on Habbo today but with the old green and yellow style. What do you think?
    Here are two concepts I made:

In the first concept, I used the room-o-matic as a starting point. At step 1, you now get the option to change the maximum amount of visitors. At step 2, I changed the UI so that it is a scrollable list now. It's much faster to get to the layout you want this way.

This is the second concept using the UI layout from the flash client. The colour palette has been changed to match that of the room-o-matic. The title of the window has also been swapped out for the room-o-matic logo.

Both could work, but the old colour palette and style looks better in concept 1 (the old room-o-matic) in my opinion. Hope this helps with your decision-making. :)

MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    SlovakiaLocation
    150Posts

maybe this is usefull for you Habbo Standalone Avatar Generator | HABOX LABS

True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    458Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tibasic View Post
    Here are two concepts I made:

In the first concept, I used the room-o-matic as a starting point. At step 1, you now get the option to change the maximum amount of visitors. At step 2, I changed the UI so that it is a scrollable list now. It's much faster to get to the layout you want this way.

This is the second concept using the UI layout from the flash client. The colour palette has been changed to match that of the room-o-matic. The title of the window has also been swapped out for the room-o-matic logo.

Both could work, but the old colour palette and style looks better in concept 1 (the old room-o-matic) in my opinion. Hope this helps with your decision-making. :)

Wow that's amazing! Thanks for taking the time to do that!

I think the bottom one would look really good with the "frame" of the old one (the yellow part)

can't wait to see what other people prefer between the two

V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,326Posts

Wow that's amazing! Thanks for taking the time to do that!

I think the bottom one would look really good with the "frame" of the old one (the yellow part)

can't wait to see what other people prefer between the two
    To be honest I prefer the upper one. Just like the old look. I know you used the colors in the second one but for me it doesn't change much. Isn't it possible to make them 2 and being able to switch between both so people can choose what they want to use?
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

- C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    458Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Navine View Post
    Isn't it possible to make them 2 and being able to switch between both so people can choose what they want to use?
    this is just a base really so people can change the design however they like very easily :)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Advertisement