Kepler - v21 Emulator [Java, MariaDB, Netty]

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    233Posts

Re: Kepler - v21 Emulator [Java, MariaDB, Netty]

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    The CMS by @Hoshiko however is a different story (which appears only to work on Linux distros due to some dependencies he's using)
    It's possible to run on Windows. Not as simple as only installing XAMPP and dropping some files in a folder though.

Will add a Windows tutorial at some point when I have access to a M$ machine again. With a big disclaimer that I do not recommend running a public webserver on a Windows platform, as that's like holding a neon sign asking to get hacked.
    Last edited by Hoshiko; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:19 AM.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,177Posts

Rewrote some of the roller behaviour code, so all entities and items are checked if they can roll in the first loop, and then the second loop will roll the ones which can roll. The end result makes the rollers work like they do on Habbo as an actual queue, if the roller path is almost filled up.

The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

True MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    North KoreaLocation
    1,111Posts

For now, if you want to compile it, install Java 10 (must be JDK 10) and Gradle, if on Linux then you must install JDK 10 manually, then go to the directory and run:
    Code:
    gradle build
    Not sure if I have introduced you to this but you have a very handy tool called sdkman: https://sdkman.io/
    The CMS by @Hoshiko however is a different story (which appears only to work on Linux distros due to some dependencies he's using),
    What kind of insane CMS is that? Using syscalls to fetch the online user count bar for the client?

True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    233Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maritnmine View Post
    What kind of insane CMS is that? Using syscalls to fetch the online user count bar for the client?
    Using certain PHP extensions that aren't supplied with XAMPP. They can be build on Windows, and most of them, if not all, are available for download in binary (.dll) form.

I will add Windows instructions to the README.md once I have access to a M$ machine again.
    Last edited by Hoshiko; 1 Week Ago at 10:26 AM.

True MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    North KoreaLocation
    1,111Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiko View Post
    Using certain PHP extensions that aren't supplied with XAMPP. They can be build on Windows, and most of them, if not all, are available for download in binary (.dll) form.

I will add Windows instructions to the README.md once I have access to a M$ machine again.
    And what extensions are that may I ask?

True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    233Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maritnmine View Post
    And what extensions are that may I ask?
    Matcha uses the Phalcon framework, UTF-8 support via mbstring. Caching via APCu and Redis. For secure password hashing the project relies on a libsodium wrapper.

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    2,721Posts

Using Phalcon for this type of project is a bit ridiculous. Rather than having 2 developers work on 1 CMS there are 2 developers each working on their own CMS. One for Linux and one for Windows based on what Qwek said. I don't really understand why you guys didn't pool resources and both work on the same CMS in a framework such as Laravel or CakePhP which do not require a custom PhP extension in order to function and instead use standard / commonly used ones.
    Last edited by NoBrain; 1 Week Ago at 04:05 PM.

True MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    North KoreaLocation
    1,111Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain View Post
    Using Phalcon for this type of project is a bit ridiculous. Rather than having 2 developers work on 1 CMS there are 2 developers each working on their own CMS. One for Linux and one for Windows based on what Qwek said. I don't really understand why you guys didn't pool resources and both work on the same CMS in a framework such as Laravel or CakePhP which do not require a custom PhP extension in order to function and instead use standard / commonly used ones.
    Ashley pls don't give qwek the idea of implementing a Habbo CMS as a PhP extension in C

True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    233Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain View Post
    Using Phalcon for this type of project is a bit ridiculous. Because I find Laravel or CakePhP much better alternatives.
    Okay. Yeah, people like different things. There is no "official" CMS for Kepler by the way.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    492Posts

Hey Quack, if you need the packets to implement Wobble Squabble, send me a message. This is looking good!
    Awesome.

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    2,721Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiko View Post
    Okay. Yeah, people like different things. There is no "official" CMS for Kepler by the way.
    Congratulations, you edited my message way out of context and failed to provide a decent/relevant response.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,177Posts

I just updated the main kepler.sql if anyone has had any problems using Kepler. It seems it was a bit out of date.

https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/...ols/kepler.sql

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Hey Quack, if you need the packets to implement Wobble Squabble, send me a message. This is looking good!
    Cheers Near!

Nice to see you're still around, really appreciate you offering help. I'll take up that offer when I get around to adding Wobble Squabble.
    Last edited by Quackster; 1 Week Ago at 12:15 AM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    105Posts

Hey quack i have a doubt , i started to implement habbo home again , and i need to know , u keep public and private rooms together in room table ? "I guess ??? " , if that's true i need to know what values the server sets on column accesstype ? , i need to know if room as opened closed or doorbell right :D , and whats suposed to be the column showname ?

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,177Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m.tiago View Post
    Hey quack i have a doubt , i started to implement habbo home again , and i need to know , u keep public and private rooms together in room table ? "I guess ??? " , if that's true i need to know what values the server sets on column accesstype ? , i need to know if room as opened closed or doorbell right :D , and whats suposed to be the column showname ?
    Alright,

owner_id should be 0 for public rooms

access_type = 0 is open

access_type = 1 is doorbell/locked

access_type = 2 is password entry

Hope that helps!

MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    105Posts

Alright,

owner_id should be 0 for public rooms

access_type = 0 is open

access_type = 1 is doorbell/locked

access_type = 2 is password entry

Hope that helps!
    Tanks , and what the column showname means ????

Advertisement