Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - v21 Emulator [Java, MariaDB, Netty]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Better the first way , i will implement that way... I just have to make the server updates the users_online ha-ha!...

And i find a weird thing in database , the table users doesnt have id like primary key ???

The last doubt , about the club days i dont understand the Crazy Values club_subscribed is a boolean and expiration date is the date right ?? , but we need another column for months of membership [ Change HC to HC Gold if we subscribed 1 year and to HC gifts in the future right ??]

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
And i find a weird thing in database , the table users doesnt have id like primary key ???

The last doubt , about the club days i dont understand the Crazy Values club_subscribed is a boolean and expiration date is the date right ?? , but we need another column for months of membership [ Change HC to HC Gold if we subscribed 1 year and to HC gifts in the future right ??]

The user doesn't have a primary key, it has a unique ID which auto increments.

club_subscribed and club_expiration are both Unix timestaps, the club_expiration is the date they bought the HC and club_expiration is the date when it will expire. I hope that makes sense.

You can see the structure here:

Better the first way , i will implement that way... I just have to make the server updates the users_online ha-ha!...

EDIT:

Removing the server updating the online value, that's what RCON is for. Please do not fetch the users online from the database. Hoshiko will announce in future the repository that other CMS' can use to fetch users online, if a specific user is online, etc. There's no reason to query the database for users online when they can just query the emulator instead.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Make sense now , its better uses timestamp , i never used in my projects with databases because is more easy uses just date ... But you brings to me a new adventure trying to convert this timestamps to Days hahaha like the Argon2...

But if you use timestamps the server will have a exclusive thread to check if the HC time is over like the current Habbo system when if your HC time finish you loses the badge and Clothes ?

I will be waiting here for Hoshiko update ...

Another doubt about how the server will know if the users have 12 months of HC subscription ?? calculating the timestamps ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What a nice release, I am absolutely in love with old-style versions

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Another doubt about how the server will know if the users have 12 months of HC subscription ?? calculating the timestamps ??

If you subtract the current Unix timestamp from the date they bought HC subscription, you'll get the amount of seconds since they bought HC subscription.

Example:

Code:
long seconds = DateUtil.getCurrentTimeSeconds() - this.getDetails().getClubSubscribed();

And then you convert those seconds into days, weeks, months etc. That's how the server will know how many months to give them a HC gift. :wink:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well i make the client design works , but i need to know if i get the SSO Login from database and replaces the SSO , will works ??

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I got a nice changelog coming up shortly, when I finish work I'll probably post it.

Here's a little teaser (trax, wink wink):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I got a nice changelog coming up shortly, when I finish work I'll probably post it.

Here's a little teaser (trax, wink wink):

Awesome. Hey do you have plans to make wooble squabble works ? ,because if you do ,'ill reserve a space to the Scoretable on my CMS implementation...

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Awesome. Hey do you have plans to make wooble squabble works ? ,because if you do ,'ill reserve a space to the Scoretable on my CMS implementation...

Of course, I'm going to get as feature complete and Habbo-like as possible. Wobble squabble, Battleball, Jukebox, etc. :):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Of course, I'm going to get as feature complete and Habbo-like as possible. Wobble squabble, Battleball, Jukebox, etc. :):

Ok , i reserved spaces on my CMS to these features:
- Change Settings on Website [ Including Clothes ( v18 or less )
- Habbo Homes ( Maybe , but the basic exibition will works like Badge , Created Date... )
- Habbo Tags ( I need to know if you will implement that on-game tags, i created a table on Database for that like your Users_Badges structure )
- Habbo Groups ( Maybe too , for example , create group and edit badge , join or not ( I dont know if i can make edit pages and foruns...))
- Highscores of BattleBall and Wooble Squabble ( I believe on the dream :> )
- News and Promos ( Almost Working here...)
- Habbo Club Subscription and Credits Redeem on Website ( I'm working on it , but its possible and easy for me...)
- Multilanguage ( English and Portuguese options , maybe on the future spanish...)

So yeah , Kepler will have a Good CMS probably ... i hope so...

The Main Picture:

jzkXwIH - Kepler - v21 Emulator [Java, MariaDB, Netty] - RaGEZONE Forums

Update:
I Finished the Top_Bar data recieve from the server , now i need to make the script for avatar image , if in the site settings the manager selects v18 , just will get the image ... But if he select v16 [ or less ] they will convert the old avatarimage structure to the new system and get the image...

4jhrkxT - Kepler - v21 Emulator [Java, MariaDB, Netty] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok , i reserved spaces on my CMS to these features:
- Change Settings on Website [ Including Clothes ( v18 or less )
- Habbo Homes ( Maybe , but the basic exibition will works like Badge , Created Date... )
- Habbo Tags ( I need to know if you will implement that on-game tags, i created a table on Database for that like your Users_Badges structure )
- Habbo Groups ( Maybe too , for example , create group and edit badge , join or not ( I dont know if i can make edit pages and foruns...))
- Highscores of BattleBall and Wooble Squabble ( I believe on the dream :> )
- News and Promos ( Almost Working here...)
- Habbo Club Subscription and Credits Redeem on Website ( I'm working on it , but its possible and easy for me...)
- Multilanguage ( English and Portuguese options , maybe on the future spanish...)

So yeah , Kepler will have a Good CMS probably ... i hope so...

The Main Picture:

jzkXwIH - Kepler - v21 Emulator [Java, MariaDB, Netty] - RaGEZONE Forums

Update:
I Finished the Top_Bar data recieve from the server , now i need to make the script for avatar image , if in the site settings the manager selects v18 , just will get the image ... But if he select v16 [ or less ] they will convert the old avatarimage structure to the new system and get the image...

4jhrkxT - Kepler - v21 Emulator [Java, MariaDB, Netty] - RaGEZONE Forums

Nice work! :D:

Just remember to post your updates in your own development thread, not mine, as that's the purpose of the development thread that you created: http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/dev-retrocms-oldschool-era-php-1149869/

I don't go posting Kepler server updates in your CMS thread, do I? :eek:tt1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! I strongly recommend you to use the Issues feature in GitHub, I code in Java (started doing that at the end of 2017), I'm looking your code to do some PRs :)

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
What made you choose unique over a primary key? Just why?

Because I simply forgot, I made the table in a rush, it should be both unique and primary. :):

Hey! I strongly recommend you to use the Issues feature in GitHub, I code in Java (started doing that at the end of 2017), I'm looking your code to do some PRs :)

Yeah, you're right. It would definitely help me keep track of issues, and it will show people here what issues currently exist, what needs to be done, etc! :)

Reaction score
Because I simply forgot, I made the table in a rush, it should be both unique and primary. :):

Having a unique constraint on the field ID is kinda redundant. A primary key is by default a clustered index, which is much faster than a non-clustered. So just having a primary key (which is basicly a strict unique) constraint is by far enough.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Having a unique constraint on the field ID is kinda redundant. A primary key is by default a clustered index, which is much faster than a non-clustered. So just having a primary key (which is basicly a strict unique) constraint is by far enough.

Oh okay, I didn't realise that a primary key is also unique. :eek:tt1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great work Alex and contributors, I'll take a look later cause I'm too lazy atm to read the whole post, comments and dev but looks pretty nice, keep working on it and i'm proud some of you keep working on this. After been away from Oldskool projects for more than 4 years I'm glad to enter in the /f282 section and still watch some alive oldskool projects and even still so much love and supporting for the Oldskool despite of the difficulties such as browsers compatibility.

I'll probably start working for technology risks at Deloitte so I'm kinda busy but I'll try to release soon some good things about Oldskool like the complete CMS of this version with many special extra things working, maybe they can help with this dev, not sure at all :)

Regards from Spain,
Sergio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back