Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

libhh - C, SQLite [RELEASE63-35668-35665-201108301108]

Status
Not open for further replies.
topkek amirite??
Reaction score
libhh is a fully native Habbo server that's extremely light weight. It uses SQLite for the database and libuv for IO and loops for asynchronous execution.

I work on this when I'm bored to play with C so don't expect much but the current progress is here:

Currently working on navigator stuff & then I'll be moving onto public rooms.. I'll update the thread when I've got more to show. :):

Snippets:

Last edited:
topkek amirite??
Reaction score
I wish you all the best with your development but what motivated you to go with R63A?

It's the version of Habbo that pioneered the new protocol (binary) but still followed the same headers as previous versions. I just like this version of Habbo to be honest. :):

How big is your sqlite file?

As of the time of writing this, 28KB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would be great if there would come a new R63 emulator hope you can make it with a lot of functions! Good job keep it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back