Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MasterCMS Remastered [MVC] [Vue.js] [NodeJS] [Socket.io] [Laravel] [Passport API]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Ken, I am currently developing a remastered version of MasterCMS (link).
If I am doing this version is because I've readen MasterCMS's code and it's too poor, I liked its design and here I am.

Current Features
- API Authentication (Bearer token)
- Estabilished connection between Server-side and Client-side
- Sockets (PHP - Client & PHP - Emulator)
- PHP7
- MVC
- Laravel 5.6
- Vue.js
- Redis
- NodeJS
- Socket.io
- BCrypt
- etcetera

Screenshots
Code Screenshots =>

Preview Screenshots =>

[Validation - Single Page Application - Disable buttons on request]
[Async process]
[Using Database Migrations from Laravel]
[More async]
[Profile - Routers Inside Routers (Config page)]
[More routers inside routers and realtime update (At the end you can see new user on staff)]

Download
This is currently a private CMS and I am developing it by my own, if someone wants to help me I will give him access.

Housekeeping
I haven't started developing its HouseKeeping yet.

Credits

- Sonay [Theme]
- MasterCMS and its developers [Inspiration]

If you liked it, please, consider to give a like or rep :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Bro!Very good work, MasterCMS is not one of my best CMS, I detest it, because at that time I did not program as well as I do now, I think the idea of the remasterizes, it will not be the poop of HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, if You need support, here I am for you, Discord: (DeveloperDZ#2185)Last habbo work:

Last personal work:

Code screenshot:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Bro!Very good work, MasterCMS is not one of my best CMS, I detest it, because at that time I did not program as well as I do now, I think the idea of the remasterizes, it will not be the poop of HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, if You need support, here I am for you, Discord: (DeveloperDZ#2185)Last habbo work:

Last personal work:

Code screenshot:

Thank you for the offer, I'll take a look to all of that and maybe I'll contact you.

Reaction score
Judging by HabboLOL's collection of bugs and such I hope you put more effort into this. Err, why are you using Laravel over Lumen as well? Also any need for web sockets other then to state you have them?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Judging by HabboLOL's collection of bugs and such I hope you put more effort into this. Err, why are you using Laravel over Lumen as well? Also any need for web sockets other then to state you have them?

I didn't understand you any of your questions lol xD

[UPDATE]
Well, not really an update

I'll show y'all screenshots and gif with all the stuff.
[Validation - Single Page Application - Disable buttons on request]
[Async process]
[Using Database Migrations from Laravel]
[More async]
[Profile - Routers Inside Routers (Config page)]
[More routers inside routers and realtime update (At the end you can see new user on staff)]

That's all at the moment.
Tell me what do you think about it, do you like it?

Reaction score
Curious when you’ll try making your own design and not rip others for fame. First Habbo City, now Master?

After seeing the amount of errors, flaws, issues and other various duck ups on your PAID work (Habbo city RIP) one can only wonder how much this project will aspire to? Perhaps another badly implemented system of random redirects, errors and failing to use REST? Hell, if you use Laravel why try to make an API which is ideally minimal.

Good idea; Bad architecture; Bad developer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Curious when you’ll try making your own design and not rip others for fame. First Habbo City, now Master?

After seeing the amount of errors, flaws, issues and other various duck ups on your PAID work (Habbo city RIP) one can only wonder how much this project will aspire to? Perhaps another badly implemented system of random redirects, errors and failing to use REST? Hell, if you use Laravel why try to make an API which is ideally minimal.

Good idea; Bad architecture; Bad developer

* I did not own the design, I specified that I am not a frontend designer, and I liked Master design that's why I picked it, but you are picking Habbo's one, what's the problem?.
* Again, HabboCity was not my dubt, you should take care of being better informated
* I see you a little bit angry, when someone criticizes your work is not to destroy it, is for help you.
* Have you seen API and how is it coded? I do not think so .. So, you can not review for something you have not seen.

Reaction score
Pretty sure you’ve stated in the past you made a paid version of Habbo city that you copied. PS: I don’t need to see the code to understand it’s gojng in the wrong direction when you are using a full framework over it’s optimized counter part (made specifically for APIs)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty sure you’ve stated in the past you made a paid version of Habbo city that you copied. PS: I don’t need to see the code to understand it’s gojng in the wrong direction when you are using a full framework over it’s optimized counter part (made specifically for APIs)
You are totally wrong with "Pretty sure you’ve stated in the past you made a paid version of Habbo city that you copied" you should not speak without evidences. Stop it.
I would never make a payment CMS with a copied design. If you have no evidences, please retract.

Reaction score
You are totally wrong with "Pretty sure you’ve stated in the past you made a paid version of Habbo city that you copied" you should not speak without evidences. Stop it.
I would never make a payment CMS with a copied design. If you have no evidences, please retract.

using laravel over lumen when using apis is retarded, please dev the duck up

Back