[C#, PHP, R38] Project Aurora

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,331Posts

Re: [C#, PHP, R38] Project Aurora

Okay, this is gonna be a long post 99% won't care about but maybe, JUST MAYBE for the 1% I'm still gonna post it. No, this development isn't going to be canceled or slowed down, but I got a few things to mention.

Things in my private life... well, they are hard. I discovered something which is hard to deal with and it just distracts me a lot, not only from development but also from work sometimes. Then, there is work, which I also have (yeah, need to earn money for shit and what not). Besides that, I try to write a story and play games as well. I was excited for a rewrite but in the end I don't think I have the time for it, plus it would be much of a time waste. I decided to continue on the old source and try to improve it as much as I can.

The development was going to be a R38 server working on both Shockwave and Flash, something that is still going on, with a custom CMS based on the old Habbo style from 2008-2011/12? The idea was to implement custom features in it and stuff, but this is completely scraped, so only the original features will be implemented. I'll look into all things, so the simple stuff such as navigator, rooms, chatting, items but also more advanced, "unnecessary" stuff like games and the Habbo NUX stuff, or whatever it's called in R38 and the guides, and MAYBE - if I can get camera to work like it did in earlier versions - camera as well.

After that, or in the meantime, I want to create something between v7 and v13, or mabye something that can support multiple versions, but I'm not entirely sure what. Ideas can always be implemented, I could look into custom features if people want it.

Last, some updates on the old source:

Also, unlike Flash, achievements work correctly in Shockwave...:

I'll keep ya updated folks and hopefully a public BETA will happen within 2 months.
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

- C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

MemberRank
    Jul 2018 Join Date
    4Posts

ayy,that looks amazing!

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    74Posts

A question Navine, why do not you use v31? has the joystick and everything that r38 has

V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,331Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    A question Navine, why do not you use v31? has the joystick and everything that r38 has
    Flash, because v31 isn't Flash and I'm unsure if v31 shockwave and R38 flash are compatible
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

- C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Advertisement