[C#, PHP, R38] Project Aurora

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 199
  1. #106
    Oldskool Resurrector Navine is online now
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,330Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Our goal is to have a BETA test hotel open around Halloween. Of course, we're doing good so far, aside from a few, *cough* minor *cough* bugs.

    Started working on public rooms myself:



    Of course it still needs furniture and isn't perfect... but we're getting somewhere.
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

    - C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

    Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

  2. #107
    Moderator Quackster is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,202Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Hopefully all those public room models and item data I sent ya should help

    Progress looks good!
    [CENTER]The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

  3. #108
    Oldskool Resurrector Navine is online now
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,330Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    New updates:

    - Public rooms with items.
    - Leaving room almost correctly.
    - When a room model doesn't exist, you'll get an error and kicked out of the room instead of the emulator giving error


    Last edited by Navine; 20-09-17 at 01:30 PM.
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

    - C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

    Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

  4. #109
    Oldskool Resurrector Navine is online now
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,330Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Another update, purchasing deals is fixed. Also you can buy normal furniture with an amount (database column, no amount selector (yet?))

    Before:



    After buying:



    After buying with different amounts in deals:

    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

    - C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

    Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

  5. #110
    Member Kyle Betts is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    Summoner's RiftLocation
    57Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Nice!
    Maybe you can add the command :amount, like old PhoenixEMU, for buying more items! >:)

    Example- :amount 44

    and when you click buy an item, you'll buy 44 items of that item! ;)

  6. #111
    Oldskool Resurrector Navine is online now
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,330Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Betts View Post
    Nice!
    Maybe you can add the command :amount, like old PhoenixEMU, for buying more items! >:)

    Example- :amount 44

    and when you click buy an item, you'll buy 44 items of that item! ;)
    We'll see what we'll do. We might do that. We might do more than that. After all, SWF editing is possible.
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

    - C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

    Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

  7. #112
    Ultimate Member spreedblood is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    174Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Noticed my friend @Glaceon was having alittle fun on the thread so thought why not join? I've started working on the item interactions and alot furniture related.


    While doing this I've been tidying up some code as some stuff was redundant. Anyways this development is on-going and we're both highly motivated and are looking forward into finishing this!

  8. #113
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! streamhotel is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    EarthLocation
    545Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Hi Josh!

    Nice progress and good you're currently focusing on the most important things like behavior of items (dices, wireds, moodlights, footballs)

    Not really a fan of the extra commands like :amount, a lot of things to consider. You need to first make sure buying one single item is running smoothly without getting stuck but you could give people the option to enable or disable these "custom" commands.

    Goodluck with this great project!

  9. #114
    Oldskool Resurrector Navine is online now
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,330Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by streamhotel View Post
    Hi Josh!

    Nice progress and good you're currently focusing on the most important things like behavior of items (dices, wireds, moodlights, footballs)

    Not really a fan of the extra commands like :amount, a lot of things to consider. You need to first make sure buying one single item is running smoothly without getting stuck but you could give people the option to enable or disable these "custom" commands.

    Goodluck with this great project!
    Footballs aren't in R38. I'm not sure if making them would work to be fair. Wired isn't in R38 either. They'd need some SWF editing.

    Buying one single item works fine for now, I haven't come across bugs yet. As for custom commands, why disable them? You don't HAVE to use them if you don't want to.

    Thanks anyways.
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

    - C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

    Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

  10. #115
    Oldskool Resurrector Navine is online now
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,330Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    I started doing some research on other stuff. This won't mean I'll abandon Aurora or stop working on it, but it's an idea for if Aurora gets finished. Of course, the R38 is already pretty far. We're thinking about putting up a BETA around Halloween. Anyways, Aurora will be the biggest priority.

    If I ever don't want to do R38, I'll be working on a v9 version of Aurora. Keep in mind though: this version is complete stand-alone. It uses a different server, different client, different database. Even a different programming language.

    I'll be using Dart. The database is going to be a PostgreSQL database (simply, Dart has no MySQL libraries working with latest Dart versions). I made a small concept project to see how things work and so far I've been able to get stuff from database, connect to the server, send messages and receive messages, even logging in.

    Here's how it looks:



    Of course, I'm not 100% sure how the code is. It's a bit tricky as most Database-related stuff at least is asynchronous. I have a few snippets here:

    PHP Code:
    Future tryLogin(String usernameString passwordasync {
        
    Habbo habbo await Engine.HabboHotel.Habbos.getHabboByName(username);

        if (
    habbo != null) {
          if (
    habbo.Password == password) {
            
    _habbo habbo;

            
    queueMessage(new AuthenticationOkComposer());
            
    queueMessage(new SystemBroadcastComposer("Welcome to HabboDart"));
            
    flush();
            return;
          }
        }

        
    sendMessage(new ErrorComposer("login incorrect: Wrong username/password"));
      } 
    PHP Code:
    Future<HabbogetHabboByName(String usernameasync {
        if (
    _habbosByName.containsKey(username)) {
          return 
    await _habbosByName[username];
        }

        
    DatabaseConnection connection await Engine.Database.getConnection();
        
    connection.setQuery("SELECT * FROM habbos WHERE username = [MENTION=411303]username[/MENTION] LIMIT 1");
        
    connection.addParameter("username"username);

        
    Row row await connection.getResult();

        if (
    row != null) {
          
    Habbo habbo = new Habbo(row.toMap());
          
    _habbosById.putIfAbsent(habbo.Id, () => habbo);
          
    _habbosByName.putIfAbsent(username, () => habbo);
          
    connection.dispose();
          return 
    habbo;
        }

        return 
    null;
      } 
    This gives you an idea how the Dart programming language looks like. I find it enjoyable in some way and the syntax is very much like C, though, keep in mind, things like properties are really different. Also, the Dart programming language doesn't have some classes like byte, char, short, long etc.

    I'll be seeing how far I can get this without raging and crying. The code isn't the best; I agree. But, it's something new and innovating.

    Besides that, a CMS will be written using Symfony which I'll try to get working for both versions of Aurora, but first only for the R38 as that's the main priority now.

    For the v9, I'll be trying to make all the core game stuff, camera, public rooms, bots, etc. If somebody could help me with battleball I'd really appreciate it (ehh... v9 had battleball... right?).

    If anybody is interested in the v9 source ask away, the part which I have right now I can give. If somebody is interested in certain things, ask away. Same goes for the R38, but I won't be giving the source away (I can show some snippets of things you want to see, though I can't promise to show everything).
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

    - C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

    Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

  11. #116
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,235Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    We'll see what we'll do. We might do that. We might do more than that. After all, SWF editing is possible.
    Then should just do a newer revision like 2012 that has amount selector if you want to modify the SWF?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    Footballs aren't in R38. I'm not sure if making them would work to be fair. Wired isn't in R38 either. They'd need some SWF editing.

    Buying one single item works fine for now, I haven't come across bugs yet. As for custom commands, why disable them? You don't HAVE to use them if you don't want to.

    Thanks anyways.
    They should work as there is no client code for footballs. They just have multiple spin states and thats all. So you can add them if you wanted to. Dont think the football gates are in it though but not that big of a deal as nobody uses them anyways.
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063
    Join the Arcturus Discord server: https://discord.gg/eDr7FKQ (You can ask help here regarding Arcturus :love)

  12. #117
    Oldskool Resurrector Navine is online now
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,330Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Then should just do a newer revision like 2012 that has amount selector if you want to modify the SWF?
    Eh, I don't know if I follow, but I think you're saying I should do a newer revision? That's not why I started the development. No urge on making something for the newer clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    They should work as there is no client code for footballs. They just have multiple spin states and thats all. So you can add them if you wanted to. Dont think the football gates are in it though but not that big of a deal as nobody uses them anyways.
    Alright, I'll see what I/we can do :). Thanks for pointing it out.
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

    - C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

    Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

  13. #118
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,235Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    Eh, I don't know if I follow, but I think you're saying I should do a newer revision? That's not why I started the development. No urge on making something for the newer clients.



    Alright, I'll see what I/we can do :). Thanks for pointing it out.
    I mean; why would you modify the SWF to add features that were implemented in a later revision? Like; there is a reason you picked this revision so it would defy the purpose.
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063
    Join the Arcturus Discord server: https://discord.gg/eDr7FKQ (You can ask help here regarding Arcturus :love)

  14. #119
    Oldskool Resurrector Navine is online now
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,330Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I mean; why would you modify the SWF to add features that were implemented in a later revision? Like; there is a reason you picked this revision so it would defy the purpose.
    But but didn't you implement snowstorm in your SWF as well? Cause I thought snowstorm was removed from the newer SWF too. Anyways, besides that, it's one small feature. So I should change the GUI, go to a newer version for one small feature which can easily be implemented? Makes no sense Wesley, I'm sorry to say.
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

    - C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

    Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

  15. #120
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,235Posts

    Re: [V9] [R35] Aurora Emulator [C#] [NHibernate] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    But but didn't you implement snowstorm in your SWF as well? Cause I thought snowstorm was removed from the newer SWF too. Anyways, besides that, it's one small feature. So I should change the GUI, go to a newer version for one small feature which can easily be implemented? Makes no sense Wesley, I'm sorry to say.
    Because I am not going to downgrade my emulator in order to have snowstorm while having to remove so many features.

    My point is; you target this revision specifically because of its features, look and feel. If you would want to have the more modern features, its not what this revision is about? Unless I don't get the point of your project other than actually making an emulator that works past room loading? Because then I'm confused as to why you pick this revision...
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063
    Join the Arcturus Discord server: https://discord.gg/eDr7FKQ (You can ask help here regarding Arcturus :love)



Advertisement