Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project HTML5 Habbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
KDgUVpH - Project HTML5 Habbo - RaGEZONE Forums

Attempt #2
PH5H was started originally in 2016, 29th december, it didn't go well as I didn't have the required experience to create the client communication. But now after reading documents, creating smaller games and so on I believe I'm able to finish this project once for all. What I got in mind this thime is that the CMS will be running by PHP OOP as a CMS using themes, the main theme will be the current rip off from . Then the client will use WebSockets to communicate with either a PHP or C# server (will choose when I come to the client.). The client by the clients side will be a "stupid" useless client. It will not handle any requests at all and will only receive decrypted messages from the PHP server and will do what the message tells it to do.​

You will be able to follow the developement on GitHub for now.

/2017 04 01 10:05/ Status: Active

Screenshots (Last update: xxxx-xx-xx)

CMS:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who want to watch by teamviewer, you may join me by meeting ID: m05-504-666
Note; You need TeamViewer 12.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Woah cool, I hope that one day Habbo goes to HTML5. Then we can just copy all the furniture and so on from Habbo.

I like to believe they will in the future, look at furni icon's already changed to .png's..
Clothing icon's might be next, and maybe eventually actual furniture :O!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
TeamViewer12 closed down due to time limit of meeting, new ID is: m32-629-371

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Your approach is totally wrong, you are doing everything with DOM elements plus you relay on PHP to much. For games you need to use WebGL, it boils down to: you need a rendering engine in Javascript and the canvas element.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can code using a PHP framework. Have you completed the rooms and the avatar actions ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have now decided to use PHP WebSockets within this project.
--

For those who want to come by;
m99-027-355

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can code using a php framework. Have you completed the rooms and the avatar actions ?

HTML5 games aren't made by Using PHP Frameworks. They use WebGL.

Your approach is totally wrong, you are doing everything with DOM elements plus you relay on PHP to much. For games you need to use WebGL, it boils down to: you need a rendering engine in Javascript and the canvas element.

I need agree totally with Code, you aren't doing a HTML5 Habbo Client, but a "PHP Habbo Client".
You need use a Game Engine to create it really. You're relaying so much in PHP...

See my thread about HTML5 Client in the Discussion Section. I tried to create a community project.
But anyways good luck for you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
TeamViewer meeting id; m36-491-810

Teamviewer timelimit went on, new ID: m42-834-526

Timeout again, new id: m28-119-969

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MTwXQKY - Project HTML5 Habbo - RaGEZONE Forums

Not finish yet, but I try to end this. It's completly OOP. If its finish I give it to you. Could helps you with your problem

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Maybe you could support UI related things like the bottom bar left for example (older interface). I'm a huge fan of HTML5 games! I don't think PHP sockets is a good idea. Why don't use powerful socket.io?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I were taught some OOP and a bit of socket communicating by Keiz, so whats gonna happen now is that im coding an PHP emulator and a javascript client.
Thanks for the suggestions and thanks to specially Keiz.

Skickat från min SM-G850F via Tapatalk

-- Updated --
TeamViewer meeting for those who want to follow the live stream of the coding:
m32-541-951

I might go for a 24h non stop, not sure doe.

Teamviewer time out again; m52-378-010

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back