Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No, not at all.

Ah ! :D Let's me explain to you (the first post is a litle bit... bad explained !)
So, that's a utilisation !

Without RetroZone:
My name is Peter, today, i want to play to an RetroHotel, like an v21.
I search on the Google, i search, i search, i search... F*ck, i don't found a good retro ! Or if i found a retro, i need to download PaleMoon, this ugly browser, install shockwave (only 32 bits, bla bla bla...). it's hard, waste of time !

With RetroZone:
My name is Peter, today, i want to play to an RetroHotel, like an v21.
I open RetroZone:
tn7N2qI - RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+] - RaGEZONE Forums

I click on my shortcut, i wait... 3 seconds with the beautiful SplashScreen:
LetV4OH - RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+] - RaGEZONE Forums

OOOKAY, RetroZone is opened ! I'm Ready to play, so i click on the Hotel Icon:
gBJxLV - RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+] - RaGEZONE Forums

A new green panel is open and now, i can have a list of online hotels ! So i choose the v21 version, 150 minimum connected and the rate:
ntvhams - RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+] - RaGEZONE Forums

So... i found a good hotel ! (Yes, YOUR hotel !)
gGS2Pad - RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+] - RaGEZONE Forums

I click on "GO" icon, and HOP, a new tab appear:
97SGufd - RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+] - RaGEZONE Forums

Wow ! Now, i click on "ENTER" ! Again a new tab, but with the client:
uyRWJfh - RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+] - RaGEZONE Forums

- For info, the green tab is ONLY a mockup for the moment, in C#, it's hard to animate it... But the browser and tab system is fully functional !

- The RED HEART, it's the favorite system :)

- Some system will be added: chat, rate system, code for retrieve hotel, custom JS interpret for join from other website,...

Do you love this project now ? :w00t::w00t::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with this project. The R63B habbotards have no use with this browser because chrome supports that version of habbo. The people who dislike this project are the same people who have never touched a v18 - 35 retro. This project is going to play a key part in reviving the the old version of habbo retros back to life. Please keep me (atleast) updated.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with this project. The R63B habbotards have no use with this browser because chrome supports that version of habbo. The people who dislike this project are the same people who have never touched a v18 - 35 retro. This project is going to play a key part in reviving the the old version of habbo retros back to life. Please keep me (atleast) updated.

Yes you're right ! It's useless for New version but IF chrome disable flash support, it will be useful :D

I know why i did this project, not for people like him who doesn't understand a simple project like this ! But for people like us who really love this game haha

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What happens when Windows deprecates NPAPI compatibility in .NET WebBrowser form elements?
Please, you are too smart to be here !

Read the last line of the first post, after this, please, leave this discussion. Your review are not required and your negativity not useful for me :)

You dislike the project ? Such a shame ! Bye Bro !

EDIT: not the last line, the last in Italic Style.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It depends hugely on the amount of CPU/Memory Retrozone uses compared to Palemoon. Sure, if it's better, I'd give it a shot. But if it's worse...

I will take à screenshot of RAM and CPU !
If it's bad, it's bad, that's all ! But yes, give à try on this, you dont regret ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, that must be one heck of an old build of Chromium then, as NPAPI compatibility has been removed for almost two and a half years now.
No no, the dev of library has reworked the NPAPI support ! I don't know how, but Chromium is not old...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I doubt it.
Always à doubt...
I'm asking why I have make this post, you are always septical...

You can't just say "Yeaaah, that's great, good luck !"!
Please Hoshiko, there are so many People like this on the Web, don't be one of them and say me good luck !

And if "it's worse", dev something useful for the community... Or just try, like me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get the hesitant attitudes but I'm taking the glass half full approach on this one.

I hope you deliver what you are promising, as it could be some what of a game changer for Shockwave based projects.

I look forward to seeing some code/a live test. Keep truckin [emoji106]

Back