Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I get the hesitant attitudes but I'm taking the glass half full approach on this one.

I hope you deliver what you are promising, as it could be some what of a game changer for Shockwave based projects.

I look forward to seeing some code/a live test. Keep truckin [emoji106]
That's a duck*n good attitude ! Don't worry Bro !

As i said, if my project is à big poop, it's not à problem, i don't play my life on it x)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This sounds and looks like a cool nostalgic project, I hope we get a download soon!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Have you seen responses ?
Everybody dislike the project haha

So i haven't finished this project because "Bla bla it's useless", "Bla bla proove your skills"...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, there's always someone more interested in a project than others, I hope you didn't delete your .sln if you programmed in Visual Studio.
I'm really looking forward a browser compatible with any habbo retroserver, top it with a quick search for servers and a built-in tool for hosting and it'll be the best thing in the world, maybe some years ago would've been way more appreciated globally, when Habbo was still alive, but still...

Reaction score
Tbh, Its pointless when within the next 6 months/year every hotel will be using html5 anyways. So goodbye flash.. lol But i do thank you for the contribution to community and it does sound and look promising its just that, Nobodys gonna need it soon. <3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tbh, Its pointless when within the next 6 months/year every hotel will be using html5 anyways. So goodbye flash.. lol But i do thank you for the contribution to community and it does sound and look promising its just that, Nobodys gonna need it soon. <3
You're right x)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Adobe is finally planning to kill off Flash once and for all. Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari have all been blocking Flash over the past year, but Adobe is now planning to remove support for it fully by the end of 2020. “We will stop updating and distributing the Flash Player at the end of 2020."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Adobe is finally planning to kill off Flash once and for all. Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari have all been blocking Flash over the past year, but Adobe is now planning to remove support for it fully by the end of 2020. “We will stop updating and distributing the Flash Player at the end of 2020."
while still being able to install you can continue using flash

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Being honest, your explanation of why Chrome and modern browsers doesn't support plugins like Shockwave are a damn trash, but we'll.... That's not your fault at all.

Nice project, this really remembers me a project that I was trying to implement back to 2016. The idea behind it was exactly what you're doing right now. It's called Nova and it's made with Electron. Repo: github.com/ovflowd/nova

Reaction score
So this is similar to how Minecraft handles servers, that's cool and all but it's going to be a witch for hotels to stand out now. Not to mention, you will have to develop an API system to handle authentication on any hotel. Also rip mac or linux users

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I checked now , its a good project i just dont like the layout, maybe try something more like habbo ? (Joystic Layout Maybe ? )

Back