Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dear friends ! Sorry for my english :*:

Today I present to you my project. I started it few month ago and now, i can now make an announcement.

hINQZCV - RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+] - RaGEZONE Forums
This is RetroZone.

What is RetroZone ? Yeah... it's a good question Bro ! It's an hotel browser !

How does it work ? First, open the browser. Second, click on the hotel icon, look the new opened panel and select your hotel who you whant to play. Once you clicked on an hotel, a new tab will be opened with the login page of your hotel :D The browser works like Firefox, with tab system, toolbar, ect...

How to register an hotel ? Go to a website (under construction, of course), register your hotel, get an "url to access to it", or a "access code" and give it to your friend. Or browse on the navigator, and find your hotel :D

What is the benefit of your browser ? First, Shockwave AND Flash Embedded in this Web Browser ! Second, no need to google for find an hotel ! No forgotten hotel ! All registered hotels are on the browser and you can access it ! Open the panel, select your version, rate it, connect it, leave a comment on it, set favorite,... It's simply as that !

You are talking about "version"... Yes, this browser works with Adobe Shockwave Player and Flash ! All will be installable with the browser !

Need to fix before beta:
- Website for register hotels
- Panel with working list of hotels :)

Some screens:
a3aJTu - RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+] - RaGEZONE Forums

mNXMF4W - RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+] - RaGEZONE Forums

And now, i don't use the duck*n "Browser Component" of C# ! So it work like a charm !

If you have some ideas, some suggestion, or if it miss something in the post, tell me !
Have a nice day :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: RetroZone - Hotel Browser [C# - OldSchool]

In my opinion, it looks useless. Maybe I use it 1 or 2 times per month XD, so.. yea.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes you're right !
It's only a standalone Web Browser who support old plugins like Shockwave.

It's not really usefull, yes, but it's like a "server finder" ! I think it is most usefull for oldschool version, instead of use PaleMoon.
This browser come with a fuuuuuuull list of online hotels (registered by the owner), for play immediately to an hotel and not search a "playable and real" hotel on the web.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As the "owner" of a game that can only be played with PaleMoon/IE, I'm enormously glad for this project. I can just tell users to download a browser like this, instead of them trying to figure out:

1. How to Install PaleMoon.
2. How to Install Shockwave Player onto PaleMoon.

Super glad for this project. Could save my community.

I really, REALLY think you should also consider adding Mac support! I have selfish reasons. My game client stops connecting after the handshake packet on Mac computers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now this.... this is a REAL project.

qKbt4sA - RetroZone - Retro Hotel WebBrowser [C# - R18 - R26 - R31 - R63+] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow~!!

Yet another project that is actually exciting and makes me want to check back regularly. It's like there's something new and exciting every few days right now.

Do you have a Github, or any sort of code examples/demo available??

Either way, stellar work!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@FullmetalPride: i'm glad to see your comment man ! :D The first good comment on this project x)
I don't know for Mac... Use WineBottler or something else on Mac is not a problem, the problem is to link Shockwave to the Browser ! I will search something

Y0SHIMITSU: Thanks ! :D

treebeard: No demo or github, but in one week a good beta for test ! Many updates soon :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You know pipitt05000 this is something unique in my opinion and i hope you get old retro hotels working :) I really have looking lately some good old retro to play once more. :) Good luck with project! My eyes is focusing on this so do not give up or cancel this project! :)

P.S I hope you get all public rooms working with bots and most import those mini games in public rooms. :) Not just only Lido Diving and Wobble Squabble but also Cunning Fox Game Hall aka Game Hall public room, there was four mini games: Battleships, Chess, Poker and Tic Tac Toe. :)

Anyways i'm looking into this and hope to get into beta testing if you are planing for that! :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You know pipitt05000 this is something unique in my opinion and i hope you get old retro hotels working :) I really have looking lately some good old retro to play once more. :) Good luck with project! My eyes is focusing on this so do not give up or cancel this project! :)

P.S I hope you get all public rooms working with bots and most import those mini games in public rooms. :) Not just only Lido Diving and Wobble Squabble but also Cunning Fox Game Hall aka Game Hall public room, there was four mini games: Battleships, Chess, Poker and Tic Tac Toe. :)

Anyways i'm looking into this and hope to get into beta testing if you are planing for that! :)

Thank you Bro ! No i don't give up my baby [emoji23]

But my project is only a Web browser, not an hotel :D
So fix Wobble, Battleball and other games, it's not my project ! But Kepler Project can do this and it will be playable on this browser yes ! [emoji14]

But with this browser, many retro hotel can reopen, make à big community around oldschool hotels :D

Back