Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sirio Catalogue (Same as Habbo, for PlusEMU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For Plus Emulator(new Release).

I've been using the Plus Emulator since it was released, and like anyone else, I'm another obcedado fan who tries to make everything equal to the original server, with that, I've always been trying to improve my content at most, and I see that in question of the Shop, many stop wanting, and so I came to share my Shop with all of you.

I'm still doing it, I'm still tidying up a few little things, all this is worked up on the ORIGINAL Shop, I just added all new furnis manually and with ids with date and month of the day it was added, a few pages and interactions do not work exactly like Habbo, an example is the Bundles page, they are just furnis, and not the full room, and i dont put or use Custom furnis, but have custom furnis working 100%. Have fun:

I'm posting this because I wanted to hear from you, if you want me to add something or do something before finally publishing.

I hope you enjoy it, because it gave work for some things!
Below some information and images that I think you need to know:

Have all furnis (last update: 02/13/2017)
All Buyable clothings on shop (last update: 02/12/2017)
All furnis with badges have a badge on catalog_items (last update: 02/13/2017)
All images correctly setted on correctly page/furni (last update: 02/15/2017)
All interactions correctly setted (last update: 02/3/2017)
All Prices is same of Habbo.com (last update: 02/15/2017)
All pages is in same order of Habbo.com (last update: 02/10/2017)
All furni icons (last update: 02/13/2017)
[...] Details that are not important.

Images on Imgur álbum:

Credits, contact, date and more informations:

First, thanks Sulake for create Habbo, second: #ForaTemer for brazilians, and credits for all PlusEmulator dev, Wulles, LuscasLeo, and xjoao, brytch, seeven(For trying to boycott my project).
I go release SirioCatalogue h1 day 20, i try and i promisse. Im Brazilian and i translating to English to release for us. (47% translated)

xoxo, bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What #ForaTemer has about with the Habbo Retro Section?

Will be this catalogue on portuguese or english? (On the screenshots are in English) but not sure about it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What #ForaTemer has about with the Habbo Retro Section?

Will be this catalogue on portuguese or english? (On the screenshots are in English) but not sure about it.

The last part of his comment "Im Brazilian and i translating to English to release for us. (47% translated)". I'm pretty sure he mean that the catalogue will be english when he release it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back