[V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 177
  1. #136
    Ultimate Member spreedblood is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    170Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Today I had alittle time to bust off my hands so I documented some code and got stacking partly done (some minor things that'll need to be sorted)


    Sorry for the lack of updates from my end these last days, I've had lots going on with school! Whenever I have some spare time I work on this. I wish you all a great weekend.

  2. #137
    Oldskool Resurrector Navine is offline
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,303Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Badges work 100% now (don't mind the UberEMU github, just for packets):


    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

    - C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

    Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

  3. #138
    Member Kyle Betts is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    Summoner's RiftLocation
    57Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Nice progress guys!
    Do you'll add groups?
    MUS commands?

    Mus'll be so helpful, if someone wants to change favorite group in CMS and automatically update it in the client too. :)

  4. #139
    Oldskool Resurrector Navine is offline
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,303Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Betts View Post
    Nice progress guys!
    Do you'll add groups?
    MUS commands?

    Mus'll be so helpful, if someone wants to change favorite group in CMS and automatically update it in the client too. :)
    I'll add groups eventually, "MUS" (AKA. RCON) will be done later of course.
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

    - C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

    Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

  5. #140
    Moderator Quackster is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,179Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    I'll add groups eventually, "MUS" (AKA. RCON) will be done later of course.
    I thought I'd just share that groups weren't added until 2 years after the release of R38

    https://puhekupla.com/en/news/858
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/


  6. #141
    Hardcore Member B3T4T3ST3 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    142Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    I thought I'd just share that groups weren't added until 2 years after the release of R38

    https://puhekupla.com/en/news/858
    the old group is only the badge with the name and a simple info window

    https://img00.deviantart.net/320c/i/...e_hedgehog.jpg
    (the info window is same of PHX)
    http://i.imgur.com/5fWWTc1.png
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJapoDzdL_o
    Also, @Glaceon why not r63 2010? the UI is cool and have wireds, quests and much more things xD

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-o...da+paquera.bmp

  7. #142
    what a twat is this hat? saamus is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,254Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by B3T4T3ST3 View Post
    the old group is only the badge with the name and a simple info window

    https://img00.deviantart.net/320c/i/...e_hedgehog.jpg
    (the info window is same of PHX)
    http://i.imgur.com/5fWWTc1.png
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJapoDzdL_o
    Also, @Glaceon why not r63 2010? the UI is cool and have wireds, quests and much more things xD

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-o...da+paquera.bmp
    Just run Phoenix. The biggest reason of Aurora it's because we don't have great v38 (Habbo Beta) emulators. We even got a single working emulator.

    Also because of the nostalgia. v34 - v38 are a lot more tangible for now (since Shockwave it's dead) rather than v1 - v30 ..., I personally prefer the v22 - v28 versions.. But it's hard to make some Schockwave hotel right now.

    So Habbo Beta also was a great nostalgia.



  8. #143
    Hardcore Member B3T4T3ST3 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    142Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by saamus View Post
    Just run Phoenix. The biggest reason of Aurora it's because we don't have great v38 (Habbo Beta) emulators. We even got a single working emulator.

    Also because of the nostalgia. v34 - v38 are a lot more tangible for now (since Shockwave it's dead) rather than v1 - v30 ..., I personally prefer the v22 - v28 versions.. But it's hard to make some Schockwave hotel right now.

    So Habbo Beta also was a great nostalgia.
    Phoenix != 2010, lol...

    Habbo beta is same thing of 2010 but with no wireds, he also could do a r58 (first wireds), is exactly same ui of beta :p
    btw, he could do a websocket system to create wireds in html5 xD (i'm saying to add wireds cos i've created lots of retros with this version and users just stay if have rollers, wireds and stacktile (i did the stacktile in html5))

  9. #144
    Oldskool Resurrector Navine is offline
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,303Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by B3T4T3ST3 View Post
    the old group is only the badge with the name and a simple info window

    https://img00.deviantart.net/320c/i/...e_hedgehog.jpg
    (the info window is same of PHX)
    http://i.imgur.com/5fWWTc1.png
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJapoDzdL_o
    Also, @Glaceon why not r63 2010? the UI is cool and have wireds, quests and much more things xD

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-o...da+paquera.bmp
    If things go well and I don't get bored I might update this to a later rev. First things first, finish this.
    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

    - C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

    Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

  10. #145
    what a twat is this hat? saamus is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,254Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by B3T4T3ST3 View Post
    Phoenix != 2010, lol...

    Habbo beta is same thing of 2010 but with no wireds, he also could do a r58 (first wireds), is exactly same ui of beta :p
    btw, he could do a websocket system to create wireds in html5 xD (i'm saying to add wireds cos i've created lots of retros with this version and users just stay if have rollers, wireds and stacktile (i did the stacktile in html5))
    You're wrong. But I will not discuss with you. I think you was 8 or 9 in 2010, or something like that so you wouldn't really remember..



  11. #146
    Registered vReaper is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by saamus View Post
    You're wrong. But I will not discuss with you. I think you was 8 or 9 in 2010, or something like that so you wouldn't really remember..
    He is not wrong, you really have no idea...

  12. #147
    Moderator Quackster is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,179Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by saamus View Post
    Just run Phoenix. The biggest reason of Aurora it's because we don't have great v38 (Habbo Beta) emulators. We even got a single working emulator.

    Also because of the nostalgia. v34 - v38 are a lot more tangible for now (since Shockwave it's dead) rather than v1 - v30 ..., I personally prefer the v22 - v28 versions.. But it's hard to make some Schockwave hotel right now.

    So Habbo Beta also was a great nostalgia.
    Opening a shockwave isn't that hard actually, over 70 people registered on my Habbo v1 server, yes, 70 people, that required them to download a portable no-name browser (Pale Moon) just to get Shockwave to run.

    And yes, Habbo beta is a very nice nostalgia, I still remember sitting outside at night-time with a laptop in the wind, using my neighbours Wi-Fi because we still had dial up, playing Habbo beta and looking at the two green buttons to pick either original Habbo, or beta Habbo (I don't know if anyone remembers that), jeez, that was almost 9 years ago.

    (not my image, but an official image from Habbo back in 2009 nonetheless)



    I actually remember I tried to get both buttons to show due to whatever reason, but I ultimately failed as I was 12 at the time

    @Glaceon @spreedblood I really hope you use this CMS layout not current one, as the one from 2009 perfectly fits Aurora
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/


  13. #148
    Hardcore Member B3T4T3ST3 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    142Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Quote Originally Posted by saamus View Post
    You're wrong. But I will not discuss with you. I think you was 8 or 9 in 2010, or something like that so you wouldn't really remember..
    man, i've worked with these versions for 3 years (2014 - 2017), i'm know what i'm saying

    Also bro, is the same headers, just need some little structure changes :)

    And yes, i remember, lol

    Memories != reality

  14. #149
    Oldskool Resurrector Navine is offline
      V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,303Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Best times. I remember it clearly. I started playing in 2006 actively until somewhere after the BETA. Anyways.

    I did write part of the CMS I'll be using for the BETA hotel. It was going to be used for our private BETA, however since my 2 fellow developers used their own client, the CMS wasn't used that much.

    The CMS is written in a debatable poor framework (Codeigniter) simply because I had no time (due to work and of course Emulator development) to learn Symfony which was my first idea. The CMS uses Twig and makes use of language files with a language ID stored in session (so a multi-language hotel would be possible).

    This CMS - with a lot more, because it isn't done - will be used on our public BETA. The important things (staff, credits page, news, ASE) will be done tomorrow. Tomorrow the public BETA - if nothing comes between it - will come online. Everyone is welcome and will be awarded a free BETA badge, a free rare and some other cool stuff.

    (in case you want a different index, I could go for something like either one of these:




    Or one of the other PHPRetro indexes, or if you can supply me with the HTML any one you like).

    2 small screens of the CMS:


    Developer of Aurora (huge oldskool & Habbo BETA project):
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/v9-r3...netty-1132388/

    - C# developer
    - Webdeveloper

    Contact me @ discord: navv13#8055

  15. #150
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! =dj.matias= is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    FinlandLocation
    390Posts

    Re: [V9] [R38] Aurora Emulator [C#] [DotNetty] [Log4net]

    Looks nice! I've also started playing Habbo in 2006. And Flash Habbo with original UI (2009-2010) is my favorite <3



Advertisement