Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

xHabbo - Advanced Administration Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Habbo Administration - Node 7.x - ES6

LeChris - xHabbo - Advanced Administration Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

About
This project was originally thought of almost a year ago. The basic idea is to create a feature-rich admin panel that does everything you could ever need, while also providing stability, security, and being easy to use.

The very first build was finished, however, it did not provide a reliable system. This is why, I have created a brand new back-end designed from scratch just for this project. Rather than using ES5, ES6 is now the new standard for us which allows very clean-code and stability.

Github:

Features
-Permission system similar to Plus Emulator's very own
-To be added

Planned Release
May 25, 2017.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey,

I'll update this thread with some beauty and more thought if it attracts any attention.

Basics
I have decided to move on almost entirely from PHP, and therefore most of my projects are written in Node.js. This, is going to be another example of how Node can be used to make your website more efficient and faster.

Features
-Permission key system (Much like Xenforo's system)
-Catalog Editor
-Full Management (Users, News, Youtube Videos, Groups, Bans)

Github
Yeah, (most) updates are posted to Git whenever time is available. I recently took some time while waiting on my college class to get over with, so here is what I have so far.

Screenshots
7hpY3bK - xHabbo - Advanced Administration Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

And
Website exclusive features will be made for iHabbo which is another release of mine. Seperate versions may follow up for emulators such as Arcturus, and others if @TheGeneral can make a decent catalog for initial release, than expecting users to run one in English with improper interactions. Comet won't be supported, not done enough nor safe enough. srry
Other stuff
Yeah, if you can't set it up you shouldn't own a retro. Release versions will hopefully be wrapped as an executable, to make it an easy process but if not a comprehensive tutorial will be provided. I'm investing more than 5 minutes into creating this, don't be a beg and cry when it takes more than 5 to setup.

This seems amazing. Keep it up!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looks great! Why not use the express framework?

Express.js is a minimal and flexible web framework for node.js. It helps you build web apps. If you've used Sinatra, a lot of this will be familiar.

It does things for you so that you don't have to bother. In other words, it's magic.

Reaction score
Looks great! Why not use the express framework?

Express.js is a minimal and flexible web framework for node.js. It helps you build web apps. If you've used Sinatra, a lot of this will be familiar.

It does things for you so that you don't have to bother. In other words, it's magic.

I am using Express and Bookshelf

Later tonight, chances are I will be adding full catalog management and hopefully implement my user analysis like there was on iPanel.

Update
So I ended up spending time with my girlfriend last night, but I'll implement it within a few hours after I get my daily routine done

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Later tonight, chances are I will be adding full catalog management and hopefully implement my user analysis like there was on iPanel.

Update
So I ended up spending time with my girlfriend last night, but I'll implement it within a few hours after I get my daily routine done

Spending time with your girlfriend last night sounds sexy.

Reaction score

Update

We don't want to know about your girl friend. We want to know progress about your software that looks interesting.
I'm really anxious to see progresses and updates.

Good luck.

Reaction score
We don't want to know about your girl friend. We want to know progress about your software that looks interesting.
I'm really anxious to see progresses and updates.

Good luck.
I believe in cause and effect

Updates
-Catalog editing is done
-I should probably (try?) to implement a system to manage furniture and add it. Unsure

Needing done
-Will need to re-code my permission middleware

Reaction score
I believe in cause and effect

Updates
-Catalog editing is done
-I should probably (try?) to implement a system to manage furniture and add it. Unsure

Needing done
-Will need to re-code my permission middleware

Wow, Furniture Editor? You mean Catalogue Editor? That will be amazing! Also why not make permission system like on PhoenixPHP? The CMS and HK Ranks can be independent of User Rank, like Sulake does. You have an HK Account and an User account separately. More secure. Also why not make the HK work with REST? The Node Server sends jSON messages to the HK Application. Also why not implemente Recaptcha and Optional Two Factor Authentication with SMS? Or something like that. Haha will be mind blowing.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Wow, Furniture Editor? You mean Catalogue Editor? That will be amazing! Also why not make permission system like on PhoenixPHP? The CMS and HK Ranks can be independent of User Rank, like Sulake does. You have an HK Account and an User account separately. More secure. Also why not make the HK work with REST? The Node Server sends jSON messages to the HK Application. Also why not implemente Recaptcha and Optional Two Factor Authentication with SMS? Or something like that. Haha will be mind blowing.

Good luck.
The permission system you described has been existent from the start, one of my mates told me to do it before this project

As for using a REST API, I (could) do such but then development time would be doubled due to having to work more on front-end logic and back-end than focusing on one. Could be cool, but then again it's retros and this already goes beyond needs

Catalog editor is done, furniture editor would be so you could edit interaction types, and whatever else is in there (I honestly haven't even looked into the values yet)

2 factor authentication would be something generic like a pin code, or something else since a lot of retro users could potentially not own phones yet or some other rubbish reason. There's also a suspension system to lock out possibly exploited accounts

Reaction score
The permission system you described has been existent from the start, one of my mates told me to do it before this project

As for using a REST API, I (could) do such but then development time would be doubled due to having to work more on front-end logic and back-end than focusing on one. Could be cool, but then again it's retros and this already goes beyond needs

Catalog editor is done, furniture editor would be so you could edit interaction types, and whatever else is in there (I honestly haven't even looked into the values yet)

2 factor authentication would be something generic like a pin code, or something else since a lot of retro users could potentially not own phones yet or some other rubbish reason. There's also a suspension system to lock out possibly exploited accounts

Liked it, sadly your like system is disabled. :/ But i wish good luck for the project. But did your mate didn't created also a HK solution?

Reaction score
Liked it, sadly your like system is disabled. :/ But i wish good luck for the project. But did your mate didn't created also a HK solution?
Ash was doing one in PHP (Cake framework) but dropped it a week in.

Updates
I plan on learning more jquery so I can do things such as autocompleting data when doing lookups, etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
More like a month and a bit in.
Might be better to go with a week, since I replicated your features in 2 days coding this on Teamviewer :p

Updates for today
-Code cleanup
-Coded session logging (Will show attempts, and successful logins)
-Coded action logging (Will also record what session you committed the action from)

-Starting on user management on new revision (Deleted old version due to meh code)
-Going to code ban management once more

Fully Finished Features
-Catalog management
-Permission system

Last edited:
Reaction score
When (or if) you get a full time job you'll understand.
Not as if I don't do anything regardless, this time next year I'll have my associates in engineering and be be shooting for some IT certification.

An hour a day to a basic CMS, considering we both used heavy frameworks it isn't hard to do features

Updates

-User management finished
-Permission management finished
-Ban management finished

Things To Do
-Code cleanup
-Add a more balanced system of checking (Prevent errors, example -> adding an item to your catalog and making sure it's a real item)

Time Spent Today : 2.5 hours, 1 hour invested on redoing my collections (Error handling, Authentication, Action Logging, Session Logging)

l0WQkfc - xHabbo - Advanced Administration Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not as if I don't do anything regardless, this time next year I'll have my associates in engineering and be be shooting for some IT certification.

An hour a day to a basic CMS, considering we both used heavy frameworks it isn't hard to do features

Updates

-User management finished
-Permission management finished
-Ban management finished

Things To Do
-Code cleanup
-Add a more balanced system of checking (Prevent errors, example -> adding an item to your catalog and making sure it's a real item)

Time Spent Today : 2.5 hours, 1 hour invested on redoing my collections (Error handling, Authentication, Action Logging, Session Logging)

l0WQkfc - xHabbo - Advanced Administration Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

WHOAAAAAA!!! Nice. Design it's super sexy and nice!

Attachments

Reaction score
Hey,

Before anybody believes the project has went dead or been abandoned (hasn't been too long but already been questioned), I usually only update/develop within my free time. So be sure to always check in around the weekends for updates, and I will be trying to push for release within then next few weeks, pending on how things go.

Also
Since this is a node development, I (could) incorporate a full node written CMS or the iHabbo into this release to provide a full setup (minus emulator). This will not be noob proof, nor the easiest to setup, however, I will do my best to ensure it's not so difficult and have been investigating into GUI libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back