Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add snowstorm latest Build

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A much more complete answer:

Snow Storm is a game implemented for the Shockwave clients of Habbo. Habbo is currently running on Flash clients, it's not trivial to re-add Snow Storm (would require more work than most / anyone would bother with). Your only hope is to run a really old emulator and reverse engineer the old Snow Storm packets. Good luck with that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Snow Storm is a game implemented for the Shockwave clients of Habbo. Habbo is currently running on Flash clients, it's not trivial to re-add Snow Storm (would require more work than most / anyone would bother with). Your only hope is to run a really old emulator and reverse engineer the old Snow Storm packets. Good luck with that.

already I have everything I know of all this I wanted to migrate my emulator to the latest build and I wanted to re-insert the snowstorm and I would need a tool to change the actionscript codes I tried the jpexs decompiler but it gives me some problems when I save the changes

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Snowstorm was implemented in the Flash client in 2012 up untill the removal of the gamecenter.

Upvote 0
Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
already I have everything I know of all this I wanted to migrate my emulator to the latest build and I wanted to re-insert the snowstorm and I would need a tool to change the actionscript codes I tried the jpexs decompiler but it gives me some problems when I save the changes

You can't just hand jam code if you don't know what it's supposed to be doing, it doesn't magically work that way. You'd have to learn more about how ActionScript works and figure out how Habbo's own code works as well in order to add it back in. It may be trivial, it may now be, either way it requires familiarity with ActionScript.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't just hand jam code if you don't know what it's supposed to be doing, it doesn't magically work that way. You'd have to learn more about how ActionScript works and figure out how Habbo's own code works as well in order to add it back in. It may be trivial, it may now be, either way it requires familiarity with ActionScript.

You did not understand, of course I do not have to insert the codes at random I'm already familiar with actionscript but I have a problem with jpexs gives me error when I go to decompile a file or save it I was wondering if there is a good program similar to that

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Oh. Well it sorta worked.

9yObrY5 - Add snowstorm latest Build - RaGEZONE Forums

Debugging it is a PITA. My throwing snowballs logic is broken and I cba to figure out what I messed up as it can be in both the SWF and the emulator. Best way would be to try an older SWF build but ah well.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh. Well it sorta worked.

9yObrY5 - Add snowstorm latest Build - RaGEZONE Forums

Debugging it is a PITA. My throwing snowballs logic is broken and I cba to figure out what I messed up as it can be in both the SWF and the emulator. Best way would be to try an older SWF build but ah well.
ultra fake

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back