Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Android/IOS] Questions About HabboTablet

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, i was trying to get headers and packets from habbo apk(2.20) for android using packet capture app, but only show packets. how i can get these? anyone can help me?

i edited common config from this swf, changing vars, ip and port. The images, texts and variables loads fine, but cant connect to the ip and port specified in that config. This swf need to be cracked too?

Im using chocolatey for this. After adding a hello world json response the apk loads login page, register, and password reset. For now i can login and request email recovery sucessfull from the apk, for register need to add a recaptcha page and others(nux rooms i think).

Thanks!

---------
Edit:
Need help cracking the swf, i cant by myself!

i was looking and reading for some days and cant find instructions, tutorials or programs that work(habkit dont work for me), i only know that i need to edit some connection scripts that
allow the swf run from any host. but i dont know how to. :(

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have an SWF you can just create a scripts dump?

Hi, i have the .swf but im so noob and dont know how to create a script dump, but i was reading some responses that you comment in old threads. Now im using AS3 but cant found any header (the format you said: ["header id"]).

For example, on logger script y look this code:
Code:
package {
    import flash.text.TextField;
    import _-3C2._SafeStr_6;

public class Logger 
    {

private static var overlay:TextField;
        public static var listener:_SafeStr_6;

public static function log(... _args):void
        {
            if (overlay)
            {
                overlay.text = ((_args.toString() + "\n") + overlay.text);
            };
        }

public static function _SafeStr_22726(_arg_1:TextField):void
        {
            overlay = _arg_1;
        }

}
}//package 

// _SafeStr_22726 = "_-1z1" (String#280, DoABC#1)
// _SafeStr_6 = "_-3V9" (String#294, DoABC#1)

The last lines include a string, that could be the header?
Thanks!

Sorry for my bad understanding, its my first time working with packets. Im just learning, but we really need an app emulator, i think is almost the same that web client.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The client contains more than just some headers. It contains everything. This is just a logger class or something.

Search for [4000] and you will find two arrays, one for incoming (server -> client) packets and one for outgoing (client -> server) packets.

Incoming packets in the client are outgoing packets on the server.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh thanks so much! I save all scripts in one .txt file and go to search!
i found this two:

Code:
_SafeStr_21848[4000] = _SafeStr_1187;

_SafeStr_3729[4000] = _SafeStr_241;

And found all the headers in the same format, u re the best!

----

Edit:
One more thing, what about this header? Is the first response from server to client (i think machineid and login):

Code:
_SafeStr_3729[0x0600] = _SafeStr_1430;

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That thread is old but now i wanna to do this again, after look the thread that Droppy post in "Releases".I lost everything on my PC and cant remember all.haha Habbo for desktop is almost dead, i think we need to colaborate and do a nice emulator and app to get work in Android and WEB.Now im trying to edit an old open source of Arcturus editing headers and packetmanager, im using Chocolatey API too. For now, i cant get work missed API routes, like ssotoken and helloworld. lolAnyone can help me with this?Im trying to edit ApiTest.php but dont work. i forgot almost all. Who can help me with this small code? If i can do that (with your help) i could share a tutorial or a pack and instructions how to install. Now i have so much free time to do that again.

Thanks!

pd: sorry for my english im spanish.

Upvote 0
Back