Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Annoying catalog issue...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Recently I have decided to restart the catalog I had as I somehow managed to completely mess up my other and couldn't sort it out... I have installed the V2 catalog for Arcturus (which is what I am using) by HotelMaker. All that went well and the catalog works fine. I started adding some furni and editing pages to my liking which is when an issue appeared that I have never seen before...

On the LTD page, obviously I needed some LTDs so I made the furni there limiteds... After doing that, loading the LTD page caused things to go wrong... Clicking the furni would cause everything to keep rapidly switching between the furni on the page... trying to refresh the catalog would cause a disconnect...
Here is a link to a GIF of the issue:

From what I have seen, this issue is only present when the furni on the LTD page is an LTD. I have no idea whats causing this or how I could fix it. I have already tried removing the LTD page and adding it back but the issue persists...
RetroPiggy - Annoying catalog issue... - RaGEZONE Forums

Back