Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Arcturus] 1.10.0 some problems?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there,

I was wondering if the following problems are fixable or not, and if this problems are fixable? can anybody tell me how?

I use Arcturus 1.10.0 when i use this server, i can walk through another avatars and pets.
when i use Arcturus 1.6.0 everything works fine because i cant walk through pets or avatars. but i can only buy one thing from the catalogue. then i got a inventory limit. i want to use 1.10.0 so here's a picture of my problem
holo-hotels - [Arcturus] 1.10.0 some problems? - RaGEZONE Forums

When i start the latest version of this server, the emu shows this message
were i can fix this?

And the last one: when i add news to my hotelview_news it only shows one message with picture in the client. if i add new articles it only shows up one of them

i hope that anybody know how i can fix this
sorry for bad english i hope you can help me :)

thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(bugs? nothin' new) Wait next Arcturus Updated, and create issues to help all the community.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Walk through other users is a room feature, disable room blocking in your room settings?

Upvote 0
Back