Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Arcturus] Adding Furniture

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey Y'all

I need assistance on adding furniture to Arcturus!

I have some images:

Glee - [Arcturus] Adding Furniture - RaGEZONE Forums

What is wrong??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with add the sqls, you know how i can edit the sqls to make it compatible with arcturus?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This might be odd but are you sure you added the xml to the correct furnidata file? And are you sure that you added flooritems to the flooritems part? Wallitems are at the end of the xml file.

Open up your browser console to see if there are any errors. If there are none you have downloaded corrupted fueni swf files. You seem to have added everything correctly.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This might be odd but are you sure you added the xml to the correct furnidata file? And are you sure that you added flooritems to the flooritems part? Wallitems are at the end of the xml file.

Open up your browser console to see if there are any errors. If there are none you have downloaded corrupted fueni swf files. You seem to have added everything correctly.

Does the XML have to be in certain location in furnidata?

you can view my furnidata here

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it fixed, u need to download the pack, and the icons needs in the dcr/hof_furni/icons folder, that are images .png

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does the XML have to be in certain location in furnidata?

Yep, furnidata wrong.

You need add your furnis in correct place

Code:
<furnidata>
       <roomitemtypes>
              Floor items goes here
       </roomitemtypes>
       <wallitemtypes>
              Wall items goes here
       </wallitemtypes>
</furnidata>

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your furni in the database is correct, but in the download you have a map 'icons', go to your 'htdocs' or 'wwwroot' / swf/dcr/hof_furni/icons and place that from te rar to your icons, then clear your cache and relog

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your furni in the database is correct, but in the download you have a map 'icons', go to your 'htdocs' or 'wwwroot' / swf/dcr/hof_furni/icons and place that from te rar to your icons, then clear your cache and relog

I already did that and still no luck I think it has to do with the XML

Upvote 0
Back