Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Arcturus) ads_bg nothing shows up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a small problem. The ads_background, is in the right settings, interaction_type: ads_bg but, when i place it in my room, and click it, nothing is showing up to set the image and the offsets? :huh:

sunnie - (Arcturus) ads_bg nothing shows up - RaGEZONE Forums

Someone know how to fix it?

Thanks!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably you aren't using SSL certificate.

Your image url is something like this:
Code:
http://someurlhere.com/image.png

Remove the http: and save it. Should works.

Thats not the problem. The problem is, when you click on a furni, there shows up to pick up te furni, rotate, or move. But when i click on the ads_bg furniture, nothing is showing up i can't set the image link

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Do you have the correct rank and is the correct level id set for that rank? Level id is the client side rank level. I think you need at least 4 to use ads backgrounds.

Perheps you did insert a new rank but did not set the client side level for it in the permissions table.

The reason this is done is for people to have more ranks than normal without having them show up clientside buttons etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have the correct rank and is the correct level id set for that rank? Level id is the client side rank level. I think you need at least 4 to use ads backgrounds.

Perheps you did insert a new rank but did not set the client side level for it in the permissions table.

The reason this is done is for people to have more ranks than normal without having them show up clientside buttons etc.

Ooh it's fixed. Thanks bro!

Upvote 0
Back