Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Arcturus] ads_bg, LTD furni

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I am having problems with the ads_background furni to add a background to my public rooms. I'm pretty sure my files are correct but still it just shows up as a grey box in the background. The interaction_type for the furni is ads_bg and I have removed the ads.interaction.url in the vars, just linking directly to the image in the furni. The settings are saved as they should be. I have tried a different SWF but with no success.

Also I seem to have trouble adding LTD furni to the catalogue. I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong since I'm just setting the furni to that page and adding a maximum amount of sold items, however a prizetrophy2_g for 5c and without selling limit and that you can't buy, shows up on the page instead. I can't even find it in the catalog_items table.

Thanks in advance,
- FreddanQ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use developer tools to see if you're getting a 404 and trouble shoot that way. More than likely you're entering a different path than what it wants.

As for the LTDs I'm not quite sure what you mean. But, the proper usage for LTDs in the catalogue is setting limited_stack, keeping limited_sales at the default value.

If you continue having trouble PM me your Discord.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use developer tools to see if you're getting a 404 and trouble shoot that way. More than likely you're entering a different path than what it wants.

As for the LTDs I'm not quite sure what you mean. But, the proper usage for LTDs in the catalogue is setting limited_stack, keeping limited_sales at the default value.

If you continue having trouble PM me your Discord.

I used the developer tools and the image seems to load correctly as seen in the image below.

RHrurSU - [Arcturus] ads_bg, LTD furni - RaGEZONE Forums

Remove the offer_id from the catalog_items entry for ltd furniture.

The offer_id was set to -1 as default. I tried putting it as 0, NULL and something random but there was no difference.

I don't know really how to explain the LTD problem because the correct furni pops up for a second and then changes into a trophy that you can't buy. I'll post a screenshot of what it looks like. Also I saw there were LTD furni in other categories that worked correctly and didn't see any difference for the entries in the database, with the offer_id being -1.

4tFmbNi - [Arcturus] ads_bg, LTD furni - RaGEZONE Forums

0WBxwER - [Arcturus] ads_bg, LTD furni - RaGEZONE Forums

NQNXVe1 - [Arcturus] ads_bg, LTD furni - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to fix the background images, I just hosted them myself and it worked.

As for the LTD, I was still not able to fix just this particular furni. I looked in all the files including furnidata and there was no difference from the other fans, yet it would bug out when sold as an LTD. I guess I'm just avoiding it in the future.

Upvote 0
Back