[Arcturus] ads_bg, LTD furni

MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    169Posts

[Arcturus] ads_bg, LTD furni

Hello. I am having problems with the ads_background furni to add a background to my public rooms. I'm pretty sure my files are correct but still it just shows up as a grey box in the background. The interaction_type for the furni is ads_bg and I have removed the ads.interaction.url in the vars, just linking directly to the image in the furni. The settings are saved as they should be. I have tried a different SWF but with no success.

Also I seem to have trouble adding LTD furni to the catalogue. I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong since I'm just setting the furni to that page and adding a maximum amount of sold items, however a prizetrophy2_g for 5c and without selling limit and that you can't buy, shows up on the page instead. I can't even find it in the catalog_items table.

Thanks in advance,
    - FreddanQ
    It's onli gem, wai yu heff to be mad?

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    60Posts

Re: [Arcturus] ads_bg, LTD furni

Use developer tools to see if you're getting a 404 and trouble shoot that way. More than likely you're entering a different path than what it wants.

As for the LTDs I'm not quite sure what you mean. But, the proper usage for LTDs in the catalogue is setting limited_stack, keeping limited_sales at the default value.

If you continue having trouble PM me your Discord.

DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,098Posts

Remove the offer_id from the catalog_items entry for ltd furniture.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    169Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExZachLy View Post
    Use developer tools to see if you're getting a 404 and trouble shoot that way. More than likely you're entering a different path than what it wants.

As for the LTDs I'm not quite sure what you mean. But, the proper usage for LTDs in the catalogue is setting limited_stack, keeping limited_sales at the default value.

If you continue having trouble PM me your Discord.
    I used the developer tools and the image seems to load correctly as seen in the image below.

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Remove the offer_id from the catalog_items entry for ltd furniture.
    The offer_id was set to -1 as default. I tried putting it as 0, NULL and something random but there was no difference.

I don't know really how to explain the LTD problem because the correct furni pops up for a second and then changes into a trophy that you can't buy. I'll post a screenshot of what it looks like. Also I saw there were LTD furni in other categories that worked correctly and didn't see any difference for the entries in the database, with the offer_id being -1.

DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,098Posts

I'm not sure if loading external images work as that depends on your crossdomain.xml settings.

Check your furnidata.xml perhaps there is an offer_id set there.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    169Posts

I managed to fix the background images, I just hosted them myself and it worked.

As for the LTD, I was still not able to fix just this particular furni. I looked in all the files including furnidata and there was no difference from the other fans, yet it would bug out when sold as an LTD. I guess I'm just avoiding it in the future.

Advertisement