Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problems with Arcturus + BrainCMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all from ragezone,
I'm having some problems with arcturus + braincms and i'm having alot of cry.

1. I'm need to add "flash plugin popup" in client of brain cms ( no user can click "Install flash" because it can not click, as if there was something superimposed ), but i'm read another post by user:mokobe39000 but for me dont worked add commands in "client.php" of brain cms.
2. All new users in my hotel, have no look and if you dont have chlotes in client, you cant speak with other players, i'm ajusted in SQL "users" and in brain-config.php but still dont working.

pTeR6ga - Problems with Arcturus + BrainCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

3. I'm desperate, need help for solve this problem.:*:

Link my hotel to check any issues:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Why are you hosting this on a pc.
2. Use another stable CMS or skin for it.
Problem 1: Missing css file or just download new one or code.
Problem 2: Because you need to set this in your Brain user class.php
Download this file: and replace it in: (HTDOCS/WWWROOT) > "system" > "app" > "classes".

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by your first problem, but to deal no clothes on registration, it's because registration function states
PHP:
$avatar = filter($_POST['avatar']);
If you're using the original registration page, it doesn't contain any "avatar" field, so it's inserting '' into the database.
To simply deal with this, you change that line of code (by searching it in system/app/classes/class.user.php) to
PHP:
$avatar = 'hr-100.hd-190-7.ch-210-66.lg-270-82.sh-290-80';
This is (was) the default Habbo look & you can of course change it to whatever you like.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by your first problem, but to deal no clothes on registration, it's because registration function states
PHP:
$avatar = filter($_POST['avatar']);
If you're using the original registration page, it doesn't contain any "avatar" field, so it's inserting '' into the database.
To simply deal with this, you change that line of code (by searching it in system/app/classes/class.user.php) to
PHP:
$avatar = 'hr-100.hd-190-7.ch-210-66.lg-270-82.sh-290-80';
This is (was) the default Habbo look & you can of course change it to whatever you like.

OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!! Thanks Rhys !!!!

Can you help with "flash install" to new users ?

And again, THANKS !! YOU ARE THE MAN !!!

4RiV103 - Problems with Arcturus + BrainCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can any1 help with message "pop up or in client" "flash request install" to new users in my hotel ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!! Thanks @Rhys !!!!

Can you help with "flash install" to new users ?

And again, THANKS !! YOU ARE THE MAN !!!

4RiV103 - Problems with Arcturus + BrainCMS - RaGEZONE Forums
The best you can do with the flash install is make a button to enable the pop up since its disabled by default for security reasons.
<a href="https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/">Enable Flash</a>

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best you can do with the flash install is make a button to enable the pop up since its disabled by default for security reasons.
<a onclick="ga('send', 'event', 'Outgoing', '', '[COLOR=');" href="https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/">Enable Flash</a>

Dont worked in my client this code LeChris :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you check my hotel client ? i dont understand why dont working ;s

Upvote 0
Back