Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Arcturus] Can't pickup pets

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apologies, Know this isn't a place for help, but just wondered if anyone else was having the same problem and knew a fix.
Added all the pets to the catalogue, as they werent working when using the catalogue released here on Ragezone, however pets all load, move around, talk, can be placed in a room... But I can't click them to pick them up! They also don't appear in :furni! Anyone else had this problem?

Reaction score
Apologies, Know this isn't a place for help, but just wondered if anyone else was having the same problem and knew a fix.
Added all the pets to the catalogue, as they werent working when using the catalogue released here on Ragezone, however pets all load, move around, talk, can be placed in a room... But I can't click them to pick them up! They also don't appear in :furni! Anyone else had this problem?
Pets aren't furni, try :chooser. They are more actors like Habbo's. Very weird! Holding CTRL and clicking on the pet, does that maybe work? If not, check your error logs of the emulator and post them here for further help.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It shows in chooser, but when I click it nothing shows up. Tried different external vars, habbo swfs, different gordon packs, even different pet swfs! Running out of things to try, this happens on base 1.4.0 databases, and with the 1.5.0 upgrade. Could it be anything to do with running Arcturus on A linux server and the swf on another windows server? Don't see why this would cause any issues except with the group badge generator.

Upvote 0
Back