Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus/Chocolatey

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

My client does not load further than 76% and when the emu is on it disconnects. When the emu is off it continues to load at 76%.

I'm using the Plusemu (Habboon) SWF pack, with the Habbo.swf which I found on the Chocolatey wiki. Firewall is off. Also, no errors. and

Emu error log:
MSG: [CONFIG] Key not found: debug.show.headersMSG: Could not find achievement with ID 9 for talenttrack level 0 of type CITIZENSHIPMSG: Could not find achievement with ID 1 for talenttrack level 1 of type CITIZENSHIPMSG: Could not find achievement with ID 50 for talenttrack level 1 of type CITIZENSHIPMSG: Could not find achievement with ID 12 for talenttrack level 1 of type CITIZENSHIPMSG: Could not find achievement with ID 34 for talenttrack level 1 of type CITIZENSHIPMSG: Could not find achievement with ID 10 for talenttrack level 2 of type CITIZENSHIPMSG: Could not find achievement with ID 12 for talenttrack level 2 of type CITIZENSHIPMSG: Could not find achievement with ID 34 for talenttrack level 2 of type CITIZENSHIPMSG: Could not find achievement with ID 10 for talenttrack level 3 of type CITIZENSHIPMSG: Could not find achievement with ID 80 for talenttrack level 3 of type CITIZENSHIPMSG: Could not find achievement with ID 12 for talenttrack level 3 of type CITIZENSHIPMSG: Could not find achievement with ID 51 for talenttrack level 3 of type CITIZENSHIPMSG: [BadgeImager] Output folder: D:\Xampp\htdocs\game\c_images\Badgeparts does not exist!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, sorry but I don't know how to help you, unfortunately. But since we're here, can you link me that SWF pack you got?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, sorry but I don't know how to help you, unfortunately. But since we're here, can you link me that SWF pack you got?

I'm using this SWF pack: and the .swf from Arcturus website.

For anyone who can help:
I tried RevCMS and Brain and both worked fine, but when I use Chocolatey I can't enter the hotel....

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Something in your client php or whatever . its been so long but something needs to be changed to match your SWF pack

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you try contacting the author of the CMS?
Yeah, someone also tried to help me, but when he upgraded chocolatey on his own hotel he got the same error as I have now.

Upvote 0
Back