Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus and a problem with your coins.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Goodnight everyone.

First of all I would like to expose the task I want to achieve within my platform (using Arcturus, of course). I will carry an economy similar to that of the original Habbo and I need full control of the handling of automatic currencies. How is this? Well, every so often the online hotel has to give you a number of coins (by default), to which I in the table of the database called 'emulator_settings' I tried to change the values ​​to 3 for the duckets, 0 for credits and diamonds (I do not need profits every time in those two currencies). However, it gives me that as in Plus I had to configure a file in the source of the emulator, because even after I finished in 'emulator_settings' I still receive credits, diamonds and duckets every so often.

My question is, can I get what I want in Arcturus or should I expect the developer to make that change in the source for the next version?

I have not rebooted the emulator, I think it is not necessary or yes? I have just carried out the 'update_config' command.

I will leave the configuration in the table of the database, plus the proof that I still receive 100, credits, 100 duckets (delayed, do not arrive at the same time as the other currencies but as the third period of receiving credits and diamonds) and 5 diamonds.

Thank you very much everyone and I hope that someone close to the developer can tell you about this thread, I need to resolve urgently.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes you need to reboot the emulator if you make changes to the credits / pixels / points scheduler.

You even ask if you need to reboot it. Why didn't you just do that and see if that resolved everything?

Excuse me, yes. Then I restarted it but the emulator did not want to turn on, but I do not know if it was because I activated the 'home room' or if it was some sql that I messed up and damaged everything. I could not see the error, because I do not know much, but I would have collected everything in images to send them here.

Thanks for the attention.

Upvote 0
Back