Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus or Comet

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, so the title explains the question.

What is better? Arcturus or Comet?
I've been looking on the features for Arcturus and Comet, and it seems like Comet is the right to use, for me because my players want a stable wired system.

And for arcturus for it games?

But, I don't really know which one to use, so.. The question is, which one is better? Arcturus or Comet?

Please, help me.

Reaction score
Why not try them both? If there are problems with Arcturus feel free to ask for help. (Cant say that about comet ;))

Also what features are you exactly looking for? Arcturus has pretty much all wireds implemented. Some a bit different compared to habbo (flee and chase for example) as I dont have credits to buy them and test them out. Also the wired highscores fully work. Even in own designed games.

Anyway for whoever reading is; lets stay objective and definitely not talk poop about emulators.

Feel free to message me on skype.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Arcturus, since I've seen this project progress over the years. Also good Linux support, which is a plus.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have to ask the same question as @streamhotel "Whats's making Comet a better emulator then Arcturus?".
Im just looking for the emulator thats the most stable and has the most features, and as I can tell after @The General 's reply, Arcturus has all wireds and more.

So the question repeats itself, Arcturus or Comet? Arcturus so far, but I'll wait it out for tomorrow, and then I'll just make my cms compatible with Arcturus.

Thanks everyone for taking time to reply to this thread. I love the RaGEZONE Habbo community :eek:tt:

Upvote 0
Back